|Broadcast Date||May 02, 2018|
|Hosts||Brian Brushwood, Justin Robert Young|
The Brushwoods tear up Canada and rip fried bologna a new bologna hole. Bonnie gets a lot of wine. And on this, our equilibrium episode of NSFW, we've been canceled! Thank god there's a podcast competition we can pitch a bunch of shows to. Funding for NPR's Airhorns Around The World provided by The Chubb Group.
Night Attack is coming LIVE to San Diego (June 9) and Los Angeles (June 10). Tix for LA are available now at http://bit.ly/nightattacklosangeles. San Diego tix coming soon!
Check out daily articles now at http://themodernrogue.com
And get new stickers and pins at http://stickersordiaf.com
What is the up?
Justin may still in love with United Airlines, but Brian has had a zero percent success rate with United. Brian gave presentations at the Atlantic Security Conference in Halifax, NS Canada. This time he got to spend eight hours at the airport. Hey at least those Canadian dollars are pretty much worthless (well, not really). But, there was a great buffet at the Holiday Inn. Brian played hearthstone and slept like a hobo. Turns out sleeping like a hobo is the best way to get the Holiday Inn to give you a room. Sure, United were the height of inconvenience, but they got a half bottle of red wine out of the deal. Turns out carrying a bottle of wine from flight to flight and through customs can be an issue.
While in Halifax, Brian had to do a “magic show”, did you know Brian does magic? Bonnie overheard a canadian coke dealer making coke deals on his coke phone. No coke, pepsi. Later Bonnie asserted her dominance by being brisk with a pedestrian.
But wait there’s more! They served Brian fried bologna! Fried bologna is an abomination! “Wet soggy styrofoam that’s been burned - hot dogs without the skins”, Brian described.
Exasperated by this bunch of bologna, they started tweeting at @ExploreCanada about fried bologna. “That’s as good as I’m going to get out of you assholes” - Brian, regarding composition of the tweet
PATREON NAME CHANT CORNER THIRTY SECONDS
Thanks go out to KYLE CORNETT, who was apparently turned into fried bologna. Twitch story time! Support on Patreon or subscribe on twitch to support the show and get your name made fun of during the twitch subscription/bits pile-on.
You Think This is a Game?
Oh no, Night Attack has been cancelled! They have to pitch a new podcast for Fisher Scientific and Goblet! It’s a ninety second pitch of it! The shows they came up with included:
- ”Cereal”, like “Serial” but with Cap’n Crunch. Maybe “Sea-real"
- ”Framing Peter Frampton for a double murder” "We tell him it’s an interview, but we leave bloody knives!”
- ”Smelt it we dealt it”
- ”The Ira Sockman ASMR show”
- ”Jump, Sleep, Splat”
- ”Famtrekker” - Amtrekker goes on the road again, but takes his whole family with him “This podcast is only available on ios, deal with it” - Brian
- ”Call in show” A mystery caller who is definitely not Bonnie Brushwood calls in to complain about their husband looking at their phone all day
- “Six degrees of fuck this” Looking at random wikipedia pages, and going to other random pages, eventually leading to Russia.
- ”The D-man’s Demons” "Think Dark Tower, but with more disappointed ex-wives”
- ”A Dark Serious tale about the exposure of corruption and infiltration of our government by forces that wish to subvert it” by correspondant Big Dicks Cum Cum Pee Pee Poopy Man
- ”The Quest for the airhorn”
- ”Honest Retro Games featuring two bros”
Hey, at the end Jeffrey Canada called and they got their show back! Take that, Bembridge Scholars!
Do you got game? Send game to email@example.com and NOWHERE ELSE. You’ll get free stickers from http://StickersorDIAF.com
Movie Draft Minute
DTNS is in first place! See all the ranks at http://draft.nightattack.tv
- Ashley dyed her hair pink and showed it off during the show. Brian’s daughter Josie also dyed her hair, albeit with food coloring.
- In-studio guest was Mitzula, see him during the pre-show and post-show
Preshow & Aftershow
Since Night Attack is directly funded by the viewers, the preshow and aftershow videos are available to Patrons of the show ASAP and freely available 48h after release. If you're not yet a Patron of the show, then go to Patreon.com/NightAttack and pledge ANY amount!
| Preceded by:
| """Crystal""" Pepsi
|| Followed by:|
"Bedtime Lullaby by Jesus"