"The Most Annoying Person in the World" Cup
|"The Most Annoying Person in the World" Cup|
|Broadcast Date||June 22, 2010|
|Hosts||Brian Brushwood, Justin Robert Young|
This episode was sponsored by Carbonite.
Justin warns the audience of the dangers of spirits haunting your hard drive. Whether a loved one died in your house or you live on an Indian burial ground, you cannot risk losing your data to the supernatural. The only real way to solve this problem is to backup your data to the cloud with Carbonite. While you are checking out, be sure to get the "Supernatural Protection Plan" free of charge, by using promo code "NSFW".
New Champion! Woo!
- Kevin Smith won and was declared the most annoying person on Twitter.
- "Don't be a dumbass, use Carbonite" -Brian
- Like The Life and Times of Chat Roulette, Brian was in the AnimeCons.com Podcast studio for this episode.
- The shadow occasionally seen on the right side of the whiteboard belongs to Patrick Delahanty.
- A blue tub of Lego bricks can be seen in the background to the right of the whiteboard. Two tubs of Lego bricks were behind the whiteboard to keep it vertical.
- By You've Been Rookered, Brian still has not seen Mallrats even though Michael Rooker was the guest.
Links & Downloads
| Preceded by:
"Dragon Face: Face of a Dragon"
| "The Most Annoying Person in the World" Cup
|| Followed by:|
"Play Them Off Keyboard Communist"