2014 Movie Draft
|2014 Movie Draft|
|Broadcast Date||March 25, 2014|
|Hosts||Brian Brushwood, Justin Robert Young|
|Guests||Tom Merritt, Jennie Josephson, Scott Johnson, Brian Ibbott, PadreSJ, Wil Harris, Brett Rounsaville, John Teasdale, Germain Lussier, Professor Shyguy, Brandt Hughes|
This week we have 12 guests for the 2014 Summer Movie Draft.
Brian, Justin and Veronica discuss whether or not/when Presidents of the United States have shit their pants while in office.
Top Hats and Monocles
The Patreon is still over $2000 so that means that Brian and Justin are wearing top hats and monocles. Will they wear them next week? Maybe! Will they wear them forever? Probably not! How will they write themselves out of this bit?!
2014 Summer Movie Draft
This is the 5th annual Summer Movie Draft, but unlike previous years they have joined together in teams of two. You can see the official movie draft doc at Draft.Diamondclub.tv. Here are the lineups for the six teams.
- Team Night Attack: Brian Brushwood and Justin Robert Young
- Blended - ₪13
- Edge of Tomorrow - ₪12
- Think Like A Man Too - ₪15
- Transformers: Age of Extinction - ₪45
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - ₪8
- Team DTNS: Tom Merritt and Jennie Josephson
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier - ₪43
- X-Men: Days of future Past - ₪26
- Tammy - ₪12
- Sex Tape - ₪16
- Team TMS: Scott Johnson and Brian Ibbott
- Draft Day - ₪10
- Neighbors - ₪17
- Godzilla - ₪35
- 22 Jump Street - ₪18
- Planes: Fire and Rescue - ₪12
- Get On Up - ₪8
- Team GoGame!: Brett Rounsaville and John Teasdale
- The Other Woman - ₪11
- Million Dollar Arm - ₪7
- A Million Ways to Die in the West - ₪30
- Maleficent - ₪18
- The Fault in Our Stars - ₪6
- Dawn of the Planet of the Apes - ₪21
- Team /Film: Germain Lussier
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - ₪44
- The Purge: Anarchy - ₪16
- Hercules - ₪17
- Guardian's of the Galaxy - ₪16
- Team God's Moneybags: PadreSJ and Wil Harris
- Rio 2 - ₪25
- Transcendence - ₪11
- Chef - ₪11
- How to Train Your Dragon 2 - ₪40
- Jupiter Ascending - ₪13
You Can Play Along As Well
There are two ways in which you can participate. The first is to use the prices that were set in the official Night Attack draft to assemble your slate. Head on over to Draft.Diamondclub.tv/form to choose your films and you will be listed in the Chatrealm section along side the official teams at Draft.Diamondclub.tv
Or you can create your own league and have your own draft with your own friends over at BoxOfficeDraft.com.
Head on over to Mailroute.net/NightAttack for a 15-day free trial.
The Patreon is up to $2,048.34
- Here's what happened in the year 2048.
- Robotron happened
- "The bidding is open for Million Dollar Baby Arm" - Gatowag
- "We're going for the woman audience and the monkey audience." - John Teasdale
- "Let's hear a song about it!" - Justin and Brian
- "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles We're gonna bid $8. Suck a dick!" - Justin
- "... if that doesn't happen, we are f-u-k-x." - Justin
- Team GoGame was a last minute addition to the game and they were really drunk.
- Patrick Delahanty was providing guidance to PadreSJ. He left the room briefly to assist with the publication of a show. When he got back, Padre and Wil Harris had already blown it by buying Rio 2 for $25, Transcendence for $11, and Chef for $11.
Preshow & Aftershow
Since Night Attack is directly funded by the viewers, the preshow and aftershow videos are available to Patrons of the show ASAP and freely available 48h after release. If you're not yet a Patron of the show, then go to Patreon.com/NightAttack and pledge ANY amount!
| Preceded by:
"It's In Your Constitution"
| 2014 Movie Draft
|| Followed by:|
"Jiggle Dem Bits"