2 Vodka Cocktails: Harvey Wallbanger and Cosmo
|2 Vodka Cocktails: Harvey Wallbanger and Cosmo|
|Broadcast Date||March 30, 2018|
|Hosts||Brian Brushwood, Jason Murphy|
Mr. Harvard Wallbanger Esq. III and Dr. Cosmappel Politan sailed the seven seas and landed in Austin, TX for just one noble reason: to get cosmically smashed and teach us their sloppy, slurry ways.
Recipe (Harvey Wallbanger)
To make a Harvey Wallbanger, you'll need:
- fresh orange juice
- vodka — tito's
- a glass
- add ice to your glass
- pour 1½ ounce of vodka to your glass
- fill glass with orange juice
- top with a dash of galliano
To make a Nobody Actually Likes Miranda (Cosmo), you'll need:
- cranberry liqueur — leopold bros
- lemon vodka — sobieski cytron
- fresh lime juice
- an orange
- a tin
- a coupe glass
- add ice to your tin
- add ½ ounce cranberry liqueur to your tin
- add 1½ ounce lemon vodka to your tin
- add ½ ounce lime juice to your tin
- add ice to your tin, shake well
- remove ice chips by double-straining into a coupe
- garnish with orange zest (express, garnish)
Respect your body and don't drink in excess.
Big thanks as always to Trever for putting up with us and broadening our beverage horizons.
Check out more of our cocktail videos with Trever here!
First 100 people get $40 off their first two weeks of Blue Apron, here: https://cook.ba/2GkMK7b
- This is the last Trever episode shot in September 2017, the 3 previous Trever episodes were also shot on the same day as this one.
- In contrast, the sponsor segment was shot just a few days before publishing the episode (6 months later).
- This is the first episode to integrate faces into the title card.
- "Boys' Bop" by Birocratic
- "Crib" by baaskaT
- "Sun In My Face" by Aso
- "hijªck" by invention_
- "Things Work Out Eventually" by fantompower
- Patreon & Discord
- YouTube Channel
- Daily MR Articles
- Outtakes & BTS
- Modern Rogue Mixtape
- Show List
| Preceded by:
"Parkour Fundamentals: Landing and Rolling"
| 2 Vodka Cocktails: Harvey Wallbanger and Cosmo
|| Followed by:|
"How to Copy a Face"