All's Well: A Night Attack Album
All's Well: A Night Attack Album is the fifth album from Brian Brushwood and Justin Robert Young, released January 22nd 2019. It features comedy bits interspersed with music made for the show by Stephen Cogswell. At release it was priced at $1.99.
Description from CDBaby
For years a mysterious musician has created one song per week based on dialogue from the award-winning podcast Night Attack. His best work is combined with original comedy from Night Attack hosts (#1 Billboard Comedy albums "Night Attack 2: Enjoy the Garden" and "Night Attack Live") Brian Brushwood and Justin Robert Young in "All's Well: A Night Attack Album."
A ballad about going Balls Deep in your heart? A Fish Dish Track that boils the sea? A prog rock epic including the willowy voice of Ron Paul?
It's not a problem, it's "All's Well: a Night Attack Album."
- Balls Deep
- 1-800- The Poor.com
- The Most Expensive Guacamole
- Need a Little Time
- Mike TV
- Need a Little Time Reprise
- Poop in Space
- The Fish Diss Track
- The Scam Stuff Work Song
- British John Stossel
- A Night Attack Christmas
- Time of Year, O Time of Year
- Going so Low
- Who's the Bitch
- My Butt Is Mine (Mine Mine)
- Ladies and Gents
- Clear out the Vents
- Stereotypical Italian Hitmaker
- Middle Ages
- The Trees Hate You (Cedar Fever)
- The Best Setup Ever
- Seven Deadly Sinatras
- Favorite Place to Cry
- Overture Congress
The album reached #1 on Amazon, #1 on iTunes Comedy, #3 on iTunes (All Albums), #2 on Google Play. Ignacio Martinez writing in The Daily Dot said "It’s unusual for a comedy album to break into the mainstream charts, so when it does, you know it’s damn funny.". Jennie Josephson wrote in ATOP Newsletter profiling Night Attack
- Night Attack Patrons at http://patreon.com/NightAttack at the $5 and $10 level got sent a selection of tracks to choose to accept/reject from the album, and a rough cut of the album before it was released.
- Although most musical tracks had been previously released and played on the show, Mike TV recorded a new cover of Need a Little Time for the album. As well there was a previously unreleased music track called Poop in Space which featured a dramatic broadway music version of Apollo 10 astronauts finding floating turds in the space command module.
- Album release was on episode All's Well With Cogswell.
- Prices on Amazon and Google Play were initially incorrect ($10). Despite that, the album was still #3 on Amazon.
- The cover art was designed by Bryce Castillo, and the process of how he created it was detailed on an episode of The Bizarre Briefing.
- The album was assembled and edited by Justin's Brother, Erik Young. https://twitter.com/padrebacon68
| Preceded by:
"Night Attack 3"
| All's Well: A Night Attack Album
|| Followed by:|
"Who Can Tell?"