Bedtime Lullaby by Jesus
|Bedtime Lullaby by Jesus|
|Broadcast Date||May 09, 2018|
|Hosts||Brian Brushwood, Justin Robert Young|
Brian's got a big announcement and we let our imaginations run wild for, like, an hour! Blue sky doc: http://yolo420.com/puppydoc . Plus, we play "Put Another Quarter In The Postmodern Jukebox, Baby!" Kiwanis club. Night Attack is coming to San Diego and Los Angeles June 9 and 10. Tickets for BOTH are on sale now at http://nightattack.tv/tour Check out daily articles now at http://themodernrogue.com And get new stickers and pins at http://stickersordiaf.com
Double Complete Live Shows
Night attack is playing not one but two live shows, San Diego on June 9th 2018, and Los Angeles on June 10th 2018. The show is structured such that it’s worth it to go to both shows. Get all the details at http://nightattack.tv/tour. How well these shows perform will set the stage going forward for future tour shows
Looks like we’re gonna have Puppies
Remember last week, when they almost bought a “puppy” or rather, a site to build Modern Rogue World Headquarters? Well this week once again it’s almost happening. It’s actually the same site but the folks who bought it out from under Brian had their financing fall through. All sorts of things are considered for an evolving space. See some of chatrealm’s ideas here: http://yolo420.com/puppydoc. Tune in next week and see how this story unfolds.
PATREON NAME CHANT / TWITCH SUB MINUTE
Thank you to ROB ROURKE, fuck those other Rourke’s. Also Mr. Rourke who runs fantasy island. Bonnie had something approximating a story during the twitch sub shout-out minute. Choose your weapon: http://patreon.com/nightattack or subscribe at http://twitch.tv/nightattack.
Note that in this episode they only played about half the prepared game due to the length of the show, but they played the rest of it in the aftershow. If you were a patron, you’d have been able to listen to that same-day because you get your own private RSS feed with the preshow and aftershow in it. Bonnie hears your plight, and recorded a PSA.
PUT ANOTHER DIME IN THE POSTMODERN JUKEBOX BABY
It’s a game from Biocow! In the “Name that Tune” style (ask your parents, kids) the guys had to guess the song after bidding down how much of it they get to hear. The twist: the songs are all versions of contemporary songs by Postmodern Jukebox.
- The example was ”Radioactive” (Imagine Dragons), Justin got it.
- ”Say it Ain’t So” (Weezer), Brian got it.
- ”Since You’ve Been Gone” (Kelly Clarkson), Brian got it.
- ”Closer” (Nine Inch Nails), Justin got it.
- ”Waterfalls” (TLC), nobody got it.
- ”Straight Up” (Paula Abdul), Brian got it eventually.
- ”The Final Countdown” (Europe), Justin got it.
Remember, they did even more in the aftershow! If you were a patron you’d know that already!
Do you want to send in a game to play? Don't send it to your mother, only send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. If they use it, you will likely get free stickers from http://stickersordiaf.com
- GeekIO Show is going to have an Infinity War Spoiler Show with Brian http://www.twitch.tv/geekioshow
- Scyne’s pals have a movie kickstarter. http://bit.ly/FundLillith
- Spyderbyte Graduated!
DTNS is in the lead! Don’t read this, go read the actual details at http://draft.diamondclub.tv.
Quotable Quoting Quotes
- ”Is it Kaneda’s theme from the anime Akira released in 1988?” “I’ll give you a big Tetsu-no to that” (Brian and Bryce)
- ”Penny’s smarter than you” “She is, but I’m better at doing magic” (Bonnie and Brian)
- Justin’s new character “Cocaine Mike” came from two-bit politician Don Blankenship referring to his opponent as “Cocaine Mitch”
- The Playboy Channel used to show uncensored music videos with boobs and stuff, also “Closer” by NiN which just has a pig’s head on a stick. Bonerkill.
- Double fun fact: Bill Hader used to be an assistant on Playboy Channel’s “Night Calls” show.
- Brian was Penny’s age when Paula Abdul’s “Straight Up” originally came out.
Preshow & Aftershow
Since Night Attack is directly funded by the viewers, the preshow and aftershow videos are available to Patrons of the show ASAP and freely available 48h after release. If you're not yet a Patron of the show, then go to Patreon.com/NightAttack and pledge ANY amount!
| Preceded by:
| Bedtime Lullaby by Jesus
|| Followed by:|
"Chet Hit Him in Amazement"