He's a Dude, who likes to talk to dudes about dude things.... dude...
Where's my damn White Russian?
Host of Tech in Trade for The Daily Tech News Show.
Typing a dctvbot command into chat incorrectly, such as "!filp" instead of "!flip", is called "Pulling a BigJim". This term was coined on May 6th, 2015 by tinnvec when BigJim typed "!filp DarkRedeemer".
Later BigJim coined the phrase "Going cow tipping", this is where one takes pleasure in flipping someone with a bovine name, for example "!flip Biocow" - must be used at least 3 times in a row.
A few more things to know about BigJim:
• Yes, he is big, as in tall and well, not slender guy.
• He actually does have a day job that's not in digital media or entertainment or computer programing
• He actually has a degrees from universities (a BBA and an MBA) and a nifty high school diploma
• Yes, he will ask for holy water and a priest to be present during most NSFW episodes (because you never know!)
• He is married and so this sometimes forces him to retire quickly from chatrealm so he can pretend to go to sleep, while actually watching the rest of the show from his smartphone.
--BigJim 10:58, 29 September 2011 (PDT)