BobMcBob did the original design work on the
copywrite trademark infringing Grabrubarf logo (left). It was inspired by a meeting of the company's co-founders Mark Burstiner, Brian Brushwood, and Justin Robert Young during NSFWshow Episode #70 Synergy.
Interesting Facts (that are not on his rap sheet)
- His name isn't really Bob, but in fact Steven.
- He hails from the mystical land of Los Angeles in a small corner of the world called California.
- BobMcBob does lots of Adobeshops during the show. Most are inappropriate but that is to be expected from a guy whose nickname is Bob but is named Steven. You can view some of the ones that have aired on the show here at his personal website: SQQID.com.
- He claims to have been around since the BBLiveShow-era, but tended to not engage the show or Chat Realm.
- He live-tweeted during the midnight rush at BlackFriday2011. He spent 6 hours covering the event, but is most proud of this Twitter Post. He did not buy anything.
- He may, in fact, be a moth.