|Known For||Music, videos, cuteness, streaming, hair|
|Podcasts||Night Attack, Scam School, Cordkillers, Weird Things, Jump Point (former)|
Bryce Castillo, neshcom, Tone Casti, Crispy P. Gulch, Hooters, or brycas is a dude-type being who grew up on Taco Bell. He's very cool and doesn't afraid of many things. Bryce makes music, videos, and other sorts of creative awesomeness including makes music under the name NESH COMPLEX. Bryce runs his own record label, Crystal Shadow Music. He is (unfortunately) probably best known for producing White People Rich.
Bryce has a Patreon to provide Twitch-/podcast-friendly music. Pledge today, won't you?
In 2015, Bryce scrambled an egg, proving once and for all that he knows how to scramble eggs.
As of June 7, 2016, Bryce is now known as the "Producer with the Mooster".
On April 11, 2017, Bryce revealed his first name is actually "Tony" and the Chatrealm has never forgotten it since, and never will.
Bryce was born and raised in coastal Virginia. He graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University in 2012 with a BFA in Kinetic Imaging. He previously worked as a digital producer for a local city government. Bryce now resides in Austin, Texas working on #relatable #content.
- Mercury Counter (August 24, 2014) - Cyberpunk album inspired by the 1950 noir film D.O.A. Funded through Kickstarter (and the merch rewards are available for all!). Often played on stream during pre-shows and on JuRY (Podcast) during segment breaks.
- Red Red Red Wine (April 26, 2014) - Hip-hop reinterpretation of UB40's classic "Red Red Wine" sung by Captain Morgan (Justin). Pieced together from freestyle takes for the Ice Cold Open of Haunted Toaster. Debuted on Don Juan de la Trash (pre-show).
- Heart Rate/Awash (Single) (April 14, 2014) - First official release on Crystal Shadow Music. Awash has been used on Retro Fun Time as the theme song for the pixel world hub.
- Night Attack 2 remixes (April 20, 2013) - 5 "word salad" remixes to accompany Night Attack 2.
- Animal Fairy (NESH COMPLEX Remix)
- Superhero (NESH COMPLEX Remix)
- Abe's Labes (NESH COMPLEX Remix)
- Hobo Joe (NESH COMPLEX Remix)
- Racist Time Machine (NESH COMPLEX Remix)
- Left-Hand Low-Five (December 2, 2012) - First "word salad" remix. Samples NSFW Show episode 155: Welcome to Grunberry.
- Somebody That I Used To Know (NESH COMPLEX Remix) (May 10, 2012) - Remix of the Gotye mega-hit featuring samples from the first Night Attack album track, "Mexican Hitler Strikes Back! / Sweatin' to the Fuhrer"
- POST POP -2nd Stage- and POST POP -1st Stage- (February 7, 2012) - First full NESH COMPLEX album. 2nd Stage is a full-length album that is remixed from itself into tracks that subvert pop and musical norms like tempo and rhythm. 1st Stage includes the original, unremixed original tracks and deleted tracks.
Appearances and Podcasts
- Jump Point (since September 2013) - Book club-style videogame discussion podcast. Producer and co-host with Roberto Villegas.
- The Executives (January 2013-August 2014) - Comedy podcast where Bryce, Will, and Aaron pitch ideas for games and products. Since defunct following Bryce's move to Austin.
- The Some Show (October 2011-April 2012) - Now-defunct daily talk show with news, games, and picks from Bryce and Randi.
- Scam School
- #348 - Love Gloves & SPACE HERPES
- Night Attack (podcast)
- #31 - Throw Down for What (preshow)
- NSFW Show
- My So Called 8bit Life