Building a Classic Game Emulator
|Building a Classic Game Emulator|
|Broadcast Date||December 1, 2017|
|Hosts||Brian Brushwood, Jason Murphy|
Brian told Jason that he really wanted to do an episode on immolation. They were both pretty excited about it, but I think there must have been some miscommunication.
- Raspberry Pi Zero W
- RetroPie's official website
- Retropie 3.6 Tutorial - A beginners Guide to Setting up RetroPie on the Raspberry Pi 3
- Why Some Video Games Are In Danger of Disappearing Forever
- "The Loading Screen Game Patent Finally Expires"
- Mini game patent
- Term of patents
- Blades Of Steel Gradius Easter Egg
- Major Havoc gameplay footage
- Cleaner Major Havoc footage, but with no clear mini-game gameplay
- History segment for this episode regards: the Namco loading screen mini-game patent.
- A camera malfunctioned during the recording of this episode, resulting in a 5-10 minute loss of footage.
- "Awake" by B-Side
- "hijªck" by invention_
- "permafr0st" by invention_
- "Sleepin" by Jhfly
- "Piano Sonata No.2 In B Flat Minor Op35" composed by Chopin, performed by Andreas Xenopoulos
| Preceded by:
"Understanding Steaks and How to Cook Them"
| Building a Classic Game Emulator
|| Followed by:|
"Making a Blazing Saddles"