Chestnut the Unicorn
|Chestnut the Unicorn|
|Broadcast Date||February 14, 2012|
|Hosts||Brian Brushwood, Justin Robert Young|
|Guests||Andrew Mayne, Kimmy Kim, Frutron|
This week it's Valentine's Day, they guys are solving the people's problems, they talk to some pretty girls and Andrew gets some special gifts from Chatrealm.
The Chronological Man: The Martian Emperor
Andrew just released his newest book and second of the series, The Chronological Man: The Martian Emperor. And with the release, he made a trailer featuring appearances by Andrew himself and Justin. Here is the trailer for your viewing pleasure.
The Dark Room
Brian came across a choose your own adventure game on Youtube called The Dark Room. At the time of recording, it only had about 67,000 views.
You Honor Me
Completely unrelated to Brett's trophies and medals last week, Andrew was delivered a bag full of Valentines, chocolates and a baby unicorn from Chatrealm.
Go to Netflix.com/TWiT for a 1 month free trial.
It's Valentines Day and Chatrealm has sent in their love problems and contact information so the guys can call them up live and solve their problems.
1. Brandon- He met a stripper at a family reunion and they really seemed to hit it off. The problem is that she is the cousin of his best friend. So how does he get with the girl without losing his friend.
- Andrew- recap
- Justin- Swagger, confidence, cash and cocaine!
- Brian- Stand tall- you can bang 'em all
2. T-She created an OkCupid profile and got explicit pictures (face included) and he turned out to be a supervisor at her future job. Should she mention this to her employer?
- Brian- recap
- Andrew- Why give up the opportunity for blackmail.
- Justin- Black mail is what you would call it if he was African American
3. M- It's his first Valentine's Day with his girlfriend but she decided to stay home with her parents instead of going out with him!
- Justin- recap
- Brian- Have sex with her parents...
- Andrew- ...because her parents are all alone since your girlfriend is on a date with someone else.
Explain it to a Pretty Girl
Pretty Girls, Kimmy Kim and Frutron, are here and Brian and Andrew are going to be fed extremely nerdy pick-up lines and then they have to explain them to the girls.
- Andrew- "Forget your g-spot, I want to find your Higgs Boson."- The Higgs Boson is a particle in physics that we are building big machines to find.
- Brian- "Hey Baby, can I Skeksis your Gelfling"- As we all know, "skeksis" means "massage" and "gelfling" means "daughter".
- Skeksis is nerdier
- Andrew- "Hey baby, wanna ride my Tardis? It's bigger on the inside."- The Tardis is a time machine built by the Gallifrey Time Lords and it bends the fabric of time and space so it is larger on the inside.
- Brian- "Baby, we've got a connection like Legolas Wood and Jayne Cobb in the FSL Championship game."- Justin hosts another show on the internet and he and Brian are bros. Also those two names were mentioned in Justin's other show.
- Tardis is sexy
- Brian- "If I were an operating system, your process would have top priority"- In an operating system, you have many processes, but only 1 CPU, so you would be number 1.
- Andrew- "Are you an iPhone, cause I want to enter your walled garden." - When Steve Jobs created the iPhone he realized that people want security and not having to worry about viruses and the like.
- Split vote- However, Andrew wins on dignity points!
Find more of Kimmy Kim and Frutron on the YouTubes at Youtube.com/HollywoodIsHard
- When Andrew drops off on Skype you can see the name of Chatrealm favorite, Christopher Remy Coppola.
- Brian ran out of Yahoo! Voice credit in the middle of the show.
- Ira Sockman's brother, Seth Goldstein, showed up during the aftershow.
- This is the second time that Brian took off his shirt, the first being in #35.
Links & Downloads
| Preceded by:
| Chestnut the Unicorn
|| Followed by:|
"Man Hype Man"