Chet Hit Him in Amazement
|Chet Hit Him in Amazement|
|Broadcast Date||May 16, 2018|
|Hosts||Brian Brushwood, Justin Robert Young|
Brian wants to get out of his civic duty, a pupdate and financial edutainment moment, and we debut "Say BOT?!" Look at MY horse. Night Attack is coming to San Diego and Los Angeles June 9 and 10. Tickets for BOTH are on sale now at http://nightattack.tv/tour Check out daily articles now at http://themodernrogue.com And get new stickers and pins at http://stickersordiaf.com
Don't forget that tour
It is fast approachine, Night Attack on Tour in San Diego June 9th 2018 and Los Angeles June 10th 2018, get your tickets at http://NightAttack.tv/tour
Dimes and Lollipops
Brian made the offer for the nascent Modern Rogue World Headquarters and it was accepted. Now there's a lot of complicated math and Brian tried to explain it by buying lollipops and dimes and stuff. Taxes, Banks, Accountants, all those usual people who get involved. Don't worry, it's all good news.
How to Get Out of Jury Duty
Brian has been invited to fulfill his civic duty and serve on a jury of his peers. But wait, nobody likes jury duty. Also the legal system is complicated when you're trying to figure out how to defer your jury duty. This ended with Brian and Justin role-playing a hypothetical conversation with the legal people how to plead economic hardship for a deferment.
Patreon Name Chant Twitch Sub Corner Minute Hour
This week we're exalting the virtues of DICKRAN VON HUNTINGTAINT. Welcome to Yale! or was that Jail? Then it was a strange story about a lake. Patreon it up at http://patreon.com/nightattack or subscribe on twitch at http://twitch.tv/nightattack
A Very Good Game
AnotherJMartin sent in a game that became this game, based on https://www.robinsloan.com/voyages-in-sentence-space/. A "known" Night Attack phrase was mutated with super cool and sophisticated neural networks to make neighbor phrases. Given the neighbor phrases, they had to guess the original phrase. It turned into "everyone plays together against the house" because these were tricky.
The phrases played in the game:
- "Do you even lift?" (Justin via the chatrealm)
- "Follow the clues gumshoes" (Justin)
- "Stop lighting the audience" (nobody got it)
- "You can't get an infection in your booty hole" (Brian got it)
- "Look at that horse" (Brian got it)
- "They give people suicide mass-murder pills" (Justin via Kuhan)
- "I'm allergic to bees" (nobody got it)
- "May the force be with you" (Justin got it via bkofford)
- "I'm da bes" (nobody got it)
- Night Attack Name Chant Corner Hour" (Kuhan got it)
They played even more of this in the aftershow, which you would have gotten in your own RSS feed if you were a patron. Did you come up with a game? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don't send it anywhere else, nobody will read it. If your game gets used you most assuredly will get free stickers from http://StickersorDIAF.com
- GodofTheBuns’ friend has a book! http://yolo420.com/pleasereadthisbook
- peteyrave has an east-Asian pop culture podcast! http://www.hallyujuku.com/ or http://www.youtube.com/rabellytv
- Scott Johnson has a kickstarter for playing cards! http://yolo420.com/playingcards
DTNS is still in the lead! I’m not writing any in-depth analysis here, for that you want http://draft.diamondclub.tv.
- "Now I'm beginning a Boss battle" - Brian, regarding banks and mortgages
- "Of the Cambridge Von Huntingtaints?" - Justin
- "Can you tell how old a penis is by it's rings?" - Bonnie
- "This is good, Bebop's Broth Beetles. Oh no, we got the competing brand. Hot soup in the face! Don't let this hot face be yours. Get Bebop's Broth Beetles today" - Justin
- "I'm jizzing off the bridge to total freedom" - Justin
- At least two versions of the Rainbow Party were discovered.
- The episode title "Chet Hit Him in Amazement" came from a neighbor of "Stop lighting the audience"
- Many guesses in the game were "Look at my horse"
- This episode was on twitch with the new low-latency option
- Special guest this episode was... Satan.
Preshow & Aftershow
Since Night Attack is directly funded by the viewers, the preshow and aftershow videos are available to Patrons of the show ASAP and freely available 48h after release. If you're not yet a Patron of the show, then go to Patreon.com/NightAttack and pledge ANY amount!
| Preceded by:
"Bedtime Lullaby by Jesus"
| Chet Hit Him in Amazement
|| Followed by:|
"Bose Before Froyos"