Cookies are for Closers
|Cookies are for Closers|
|Broadcast Date||January 24, 2012|
|Hosts||Brian Brushwood, Justin Robert Young|
Justin joins Brian and Bonnie live in studio as they kick it old school with a Viral Video Smackdown.
New Comedy Album
Justin is in Austin so he and Brian can sit down and record the sequel to Night Attack. They will be streaming the recording however there will be no sound for most of it. However, occasionally they will come on and talk to the audience.
If you are reading this within a few days of the episode, you can watch them streaming at NSFWshow.com/Album
Viral Video Smackdown
Instead of the tried and true "New Champion Woo, Same Champion Boo" system, Brian decided the throw that out the window and go with some weird system of just choosing the best one at the end.
See all of the videos here
Go to Netflix.com/TWiT for a 1 month free trial.
Brian told the story and played audio from the time that he was interviewed on the Don and Mike radio show.
- "I'm trying to think of a joke that it involves the one child policy and butt sex." -Justin
- "I think they're legit Arab as hell." -Justin
- "That's one hell of a negro." - Justin
- Justin and Brian recorded their second "comedy album" on the days following the recording of this episode.
- While Justin has proven to be quite proficient at reading the pre-show bumpers (giving himself the nickname One-Take Jury), it took him at least 15 tries to get the ad-read correct.
Links & Downloads
| Preceded by:
"Dog Saves Doll, Revered as Hero"
| Cookies are for Closers
|| Followed by:|
"A Raging Phoner"