Do You Have A Nickel
|Do You Have Nickel|
|Broadcast Date||May 28, 2013|
|Hosts||Brian Brushwood, Justin Robert Young|
|Guests||OMG Chad, Allie Goertz|
The Chatrealm is put to a Trial By JuRY, things get really awkward, the Ruinum pre-sale begins and Allie Goertz wins over the hearts of the Chatrealm.
Summer Music Series
Allie Goertz AKA Cossbysweater on YouTube is here and she kicked off the show with her song "Maeby One Day". She ended the show with her song "Everything's Coming Up Milhouse".
Allie is legitimately awesome and you really should head over and buy her album. You can find her on iTunes, Bandcamp, Spotifiy, SoundCloud, YouTube, Twitter, Arrested Development, Facebook and the four other places in the universe that I didn't mention, just search "CossbySweater" (that's with two "s"s).
"White People Rich" Revisited
Last week, the guys came up with the song "White People Rich" about the plight of Brian Brushwood: a modern-day middle-class white man.
A few days after its inception, Neshcom put together a remix of the clips from the episode and added his own music. THEN another Chatrealm-er, Ashtopher, created a music video for "White People Rich". Check it out.
Go to Squarespace.com for a 14-day free trial and use the offer code "NSFW5" to get 10% off your first order.
Brian Ain't Rich
Brian was already uncomfortable after the creation of the "White People Rich" song the previous week. So when Justin and the Chatrealm kept pushing the joke during this episode, Brian feared that "Brian is rich" was turning into the new "Brian is pink", where Justin and the Chatrealm would berate him with the same running joke for years.
It all came to a head during the Squarespace ad read when Justin made the joke 3 or 4 times too many and things got super awkward. So until Brian is playing crocaine with Elon Musk on Olympus Mons thanks to an illegally obtained lottery ticket purchased by his former friend and co-host, lay off the "Brian is rich" joke.
Trial By JuRY
Soooooo, things are a bit weird between Bri Bri and Jurbs. Uhh, let's have some fun. Yeaah... wooo. Viral videos. Alright.
In this game, the Chatrealm has amassed a ton of viral videos to bring before our Lord Imperator, JuRY. He will judge the good and the bad, the epic and the fail, the fake and the gay. And they will be exalted to high heaven or banished to the darkest depths of Mordor.
- Urban Water Slide - What is wrong with your face?
- Banned commercial for glasses - WOAH! HA HA!
- Alex Jones becomes a Super Saiyen - It's a YES from me!
- Cock fighting in the Philippines just got weird - YOU LOSE! Sad trombone
- Popsicle Girls on the Gong Show (Have you got a nickel) - Double Complete Rainbow
Finally they begun taking pre-orders for their new wine cocktail "Ruinum". You can head over to Ruinum.com to order yours (unless you're in one of those dumb states that don't allow it, or one of those stupid countries that aren't America. Just kidding, we love you. But seriously you can't get it shipped to you.)
- "Let's '5-4-3-2-1' that one. Alright. 5...4...3...2...1." - Justin attempting to separate the sponsors from objectionable content.
- "I heard the Nazis loved [Ruinum]." - Chad
- Allie made an appearance in season 4 of Arrested Development. Proof
- During "Trial By JuRY", Justin proposed the idea of he and Brian making a banned commercial. Apparently, he didn't remember all of these banned commercials.
Links & Downloads
- Video: 720p MP4 480p MP4
- Audio: MP3 OGG
- Torrent links can be found in the following article: NSFW#Download
| Preceded by:
"White People Rich"
| Do You Have A Nickel
|| Followed by:|