The term Domain Smack originates in Scam School. It is a process in which someone registers a domain name and redirects the domain to a site owned by someone else. For example, you may register "DumbestPersonInTheWorld.com" and point it to your roommate's blog.
- ABunchOfVideosYouAlreadySawOnDigg.com by Brian Brushwood (domain expired)
- CelebrityObituaries.info by crthomas42 in The Heist II
- IAmOnTheSexOffenderList.com by William Campbell (domain expired)
- IGotAShwoody.com by John M. in Dime in Bottle Scam
- Lil-Leo-Laporte.com by Brian Brushwood (domain expired)
- NotOurContent.com by Danny in Houston (domain expired)
- overpaid.and.still.not.adequate.com by Patrick Delahanty in How to predict the future using dominoes!
- SexiestManEver.com (or SexiestMaNever.com HA!) by Eric Cross (domain expired)
- SpikeyHairedDouchebag.com by Travis Lopes (domain expired)
- ThankYouPalin.com by Robert Jorgenson
- TheRealTonightShow.com by Sean McClain in How to throw cards like Gambit!
- TwoDrunkenJackasses.com by Brian Brushwood (domain expired)
- WillNeverGetLaid.com (domain expired)
- WorstShowOnTheInternet.com by Dodd Vickers
In the Dennis Rogers Show Highlights episode of Brian Brushwood: On The Road, Brian says, "That will be the benchmark of my success is I'll know I've made it big when somebody registers NowYouCanGoOnTheRoadWithBrianBrushwood.com and makes it into a porn site." It is currently not registered.