Dr. Who's Wrong?
|Copyright Industry's Abusive Relationship|
|Broadcast Date||December 6, 2011|
|Hosts||Tom Merritt, Brian Brushwood|
HBO shatters cord cutter's dreams, Verizon planning Netflix competitor, Dr. Who debate for the ages, and more.
The Big Story
Another Big Story
Time Warner’s Bewkes says, "Netflix is our friend". 1
Yet Another Big Story
Netflix CEO compares company to Bank of America and Oakland A’s. 1
Go to Ford.com/technology to learn more about Ford Sync and Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Lovefilm kills Flash for movie streaming, switches to Silverlight. 1 2
- Moffatt says no Doctor Who film yet ... but if there was one, it'd be British. 1
- Unseen Empire Strikes Back Storyboards Detailing the Battle of Hoth! 1
Winter Movie Draft
- (1) Brian - $329,356,289
- (2) Tom - $248,073,698
- (3) Justin - $193,563,931
- (4) Glenn - $135,308,381
- (5) Sarah - $38,657,814
Visit audiblepodcast.com/dragonframe to try out their service with a free audio book.
- Fanhattan adds popular new services. 1
- BBC brings global iPlayer iPad app to Canada, one step closer to the US. 1
- Forget smart TV, is ‘dumb TV’ the next big thing? 1
- The Walking Dead is named the highest-rated cable drama. 1
- Xbox Live dashboard update. 1
- Breaking Bad happened in real life. 1
What We're Watching
- Frosty The Snowman and Rudolf The Red-Nosed Reindeer stop-motion animation movies
- Modern Family
- Larry Crowne
- Into The Universe with Stephen Hawking
- Downton Abbey
- Swiss gov't study: downloading leads to sales, so we're keeping it legal. 1
- YouTube redesigns around “channels” strategy. 1
- How to boost web video traffic: lose a CBS News deal. 1
- Derrick Chen writes in describing how online marketing is reaching cpms (and in some instances exceeding) of live television.
- Rob Maxwell asks for an aggregating service to group all of the options for consuming his media.
| Preceded by:
"Copyright Industry's Abusive Relationship"
| Dr. Who's Wrong?
|| Followed by:|