Dragon*Con: Con of a Dragon Three Equals Equals Equals Dee
|Dragon*Con: Con of a Dragon Three Equals Equals Equals Dee|
|Broadcast Date||September 2, 2012|
|Hosts||Brian Brushwood, Justin Robert Young|
|Guests||Tom Merritt, Veronica Belmont, Ali Spagnola, Old John Smokey, George Hrab|
For the third year in a row, the podcasting firm "Brushwood Belmont Merritt and Young" team up to bring you a live NSFW at Dragon*Con.
A few months prior, Justin made a steak bet with Brian and lost, so the first thing Justin did during the show was give Brian a steak to eat during the show.
Just like last year, each of the hosts picked their favorite cos player out of the crowd and made their arguments as to why they should be declared the best. Then after the hosts make their case, the crowd will decide which character is better.
- Tom - Pac-Man ghosts
- Veronica - Scruffy Scruffington from Futurama
- Justin - Carmen San Diego
- Brian - Commander Shepard (Bill Doran)
- Justin- Carmen San Diego has been all over the world and is a total badass, plus ghosts aren't real.
- Tom- Ghosts are a nearly extinct breed, plus Carmen San Diego is a CRIMINAL!
- Winner- Pac-Man ghosts
- Brian- Cmdr. Shepard sacrificed himself for the god damn galaxy!
- Veronica- Scruffy is a very under-appreciated character of which not much is known.
- Winner- Scruffy
- Tom- The ghosts appreciate sportsmanship, janitors and eating things.
- Veronica- Scruffy don't care!
Go to Squarespace.com for a 14-day free trial and use the offer code "NSFW9" to get 10% off your first order.
The game goes that the hosts have to give a PowerPoint presentation on a subject suggested by the audience and using slides that they have never seen.
For this game, George Hrab came out to participate and one by one, each host came on and gave a presentation about "Con Funk", the stink that develops in people at conventions.
Summer Music Series
- Creepy Santa was up on the stage next to them during the show.
- This is the first episode to feature the character Neal Gay-Man.
- George Hrab played Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Mood album on piano outside of the Crystal Ballroom that night. Watch the video.
Links & Downloads
- Video: 720p MP4 480p MP4
- Audio: MP3 OGG
- Torrent links can be found in the following article: NSFW#Download
| Preceded by:
"Smang All The Things"
| Dragon*Con: Con of a Dragon Three Equals Equals Equals Dee
|| Followed by:|
"The Columbian Q-Tip"