Duplicating a Key from a Photo
|Duplicating a Key from a Photo|
|Broadcast Date||July 14, 2017|
|Hosts||Brian Brushwood, Jason Murphy|
I asked Brian if we could get a green screen and he said, "WHAT?! A GREEN THING?!" A bit incredulously I told him, "No, a green screen for chroma keying." "CHROMA GREEN KEY THINGS? OKAY, YOU GOT IT PAL!"
Hey, Bill is a really neat dude despite us dragging him down with all that Karate Kid talk, so you can see what he's really capable of at:
Start your free trial today at squarespace.com/rogue and enter offer code "ROGUE" to get 10% off your first purchase.
First Pass Edit
First Pass Edits are basically all of the footage we shot for the episode in a largely-uncut format, it can be a real mess sometimes but it's all there.
Consider pledging if you dig the show, or don't if you don't!
- During the break at the fifteen minute mark, two keys were printed. The first key was sculpted until it worked (as seen in video), but as soon as the cameras stopped recording, the second key was cut from its mold for thumbnail photos. This second key worked perfectly almost instantly.
- The 3-D printer is actually Brian's daughter's, Bill has much fancier printers in his shop.
- Bill forgot to bring a mouse for his laptop, which significantly complicated matters of 3-D modeling.
- "In Bloom" by Mo Anando
- "Trey Gowdy" by Tusken
- "Where You Do Belong" by Cullah
- "Craft Draft Brewski Bois" by Ian Ewing
- "Trinidad" by Ian Ewing
- "Dueling Duality" by Cullah
| Preceded by:
"Modern Rogue Launches a Patreon"
| Duplicating a Key from a Photo
|| Followed by:|
"Testing 7 Ways to Make Beer Better (Featuring the Beerists)"