|Broadcast Date||December 10, 2013|
|Hosts||Brian Brushwood, Justin Robert Young|
This week, Old John Smokey reveals that he is a total douche and fakes his own death, then Tay Allyn stops by to talk about her new video Clean Ma Room.
Get Well Old John Smokey
Everyone's been talking about it for the past week, and as you probably know, Old John Smokey has fallen sick and is in critical condition. Get well buddy.
Bri Bri and the Jurbs are the Sup Bros, and they're here to improve the news.
James Denzel - "I… just… came"
What did Barack Obama NOT do this past week?
- Take a selfie at the funeral of Nelson Madela
- Warmly shake the hand of Raul Castro
- Marshall the might of the sea to defeat the villainous Black Manta
Go to ProXPN.com/TWiT and use the code "NSFW" to get 20% off the lifetime of your account. That's less than $5 per month!
Dead John Smokey
During the show, the news came out that world renown jazz musician Old John Smokey had passed away. Brian and Justin had eulogies prepared and read them with tears streaming down their eyes. Fans from all over the world called into the show to tells us what Old John meant to them, and where they were when they found out that he had died.
His family has asked that you send your condolences over Twitter using the hashtag #DeadJohnSmokey
Head over to NSFW.Ting.com and you can get $25 your first phone purchase.
Long Live Old John Smokey
Old John Smokey called in to refute the rumors of his death. Turns out he just faked his death. Screw that guy!
Go to Squarespace.com for a 14-day free trial and use the offer code "NSFW6" to get 10% off your first order.
- "Indiana Man Pulls Whip, Demands Idol" - Justin
- "He was such a good… man?" - Tay Allyn
- "Tay, do you consider yourself the next "one of those Tupac guys"?" - Justin
- "It turns out that english vernacular would have been the way to go." - Tay Allyn
- The "DeadJohnSmokey" bit was inspired by the news that Tom Merritt would no longer be at TWiT after December 2013.
- The "Thanks Obama" audio clip that Justin played in this episode comes from this video featuring former NSFW guest Robert Benfer.
- In the aftershow, Justin reffered to the #DeadJohnSmokey bit as "Chekhovs Ill Blues Musician". If you introduce him in the first bit, he has to die in the second bit.
- Near the end of the Clean Ma Room video, you may or may not be able to see Tay Allen's nipple. This gave rise to the phrase "Tay 3:39".
Links & Downloads
- Video: 720p MP4 480p MP4
- Audio: MP3 OGG
- Torrent links can be found in the following article: NSFW#Download
| Preceded by:
| English Vernacular
|| Followed by:|