Everything You Know About The Whiskey Sour Is Wrong
|Everything You Know About The Whiskey Sour Is Wrong|
|Broadcast Date||July 28, 2016|
|Hosts||Brian Brushwood, Jason Murphy|
Brian and Jason have never had a real Whiskey Sour, so Trever returns to teach them in a hidden bar.
To make your whiskey sour, what you'll need to do is:
- pour 2 ounces of whiskey into your tin
- pour 3/4 ounce of heavy simple syrup into your tin
- cut a lemon in half
- squeeze the half lemon over a strainer into your tin
- crack open an egg and isolate the egg whites
- dry shake the egg whites in a lateral motion for 10 seconds
- mix your alcohol and frothed egg whites into your tin
- add a cup of ice
- shake vigorously for a little less than 10 seconds, breaking down the proteins
- garnish with a maraschino cherry
- This is the first bartending episode shot at the secret bar.
| Preceded by:
"Cooking Steaks with Thermite"
| Everything You Know About The Whiskey Sour Is Wrong
|| Followed by:|
"8 Best Netflix Tricks and Secrets"