|Broadcast Date||June 13, 2018|
|Hosts||Brian Brushwood, Justin Robert Young|
We're back from tour and boy are our wings tired! An encounter with the fashion police and we get mad at the IMDb Top 250 list. Click-clack Fanny Pack!
Check out daily articles now at http://themodernrogue.com
And get new stickers and pins at http://stickersordiaf.com
You missed it (in the Preshow)
Important topics of man-scaping and body hair loss were discussed, only in the preshow, folks.
Those Live Shows
It's the third live show in four days. Two successful shows in San Diego and Los Angeles behind them. What does the future hold? Depends on how coy you think Brian was being. Justin modelled a custom diamond club design fanny pack. Do you want one? If they're still available it'll probably be here http://bit.ly/nightattackmerch.
Oh yeah, Fanny Packs
It has been previously established Brian and Justin's favorite activity involves going to a bar, chilling out, not talking and playing Hearthstone quietly. There had already been an adventure the live show of going to a bar that was closed and being informed that they should have either showed up earlier or taken up bowling instead.
Justin was wearing his aforementioned diamond club design fanny pack. This fanny pack apparently rankled the ire of an overserved fanny pack designer which resulted in a strained situation. You can't get all up in Justin's grill when his best pal
superfly Brian is around, that's for sure. The story is long and involved but don't worry it turns out fine for everyone involved.
Patreon's Gon' Give it to Ya
Now look, I know every week they talk about how if you contribute on Patreon you get your own RSS feed with the preshow and the aftershow. This time though, it is more than likely you will get Patreon Sclusie content from the drive to the live shows available nowhere else. http://patreon.com/NightAttack.
Anyway, name chant ya later. The name chant was for DARRYL LUDWIG. Also get your incongruous twitch name read out during the twitch sub minute. http://twitch.tv/nightattack.
IMDb Top Game
This game was sent in by Dan 33. Given three movies from the IMDb top 250 list, rank them in the order they appear on the top list. Ratings change, so theses were tabulated on June 9th 2018.
- Positions 1-3: The Dark Knight, Shawshank Redepemtion, The Godfather. (actual order: Shawshank, Godfather, Dark Knight). They didn't get it.
- Positions 4-6: Pulp Fiction, Godfather Part 2, Schindler's List. (actual order: Godfather, Pulp Fiction, Schindler ) They got a point.
- Positions 7-9: Lord of the Rings: Return of the King, 12 Angry Men, Good the Bad and the Ugly. (actual order: LoTR, Ugly, Men) They got a point.
- Positions 10:12: Inception, Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring, Avengers Infinity War. (actual order: Avengers, LOTR, Inception) They got a point.
- Positions 13-15: Star Wars V: The Empire Strikes Back, Fight Club, Forrest Gump. (actual order: SW, Gump, Fight Club ) They got points.
- Positions 16-18: Goodfellas, The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, The Matrix. (actual order: Goodfellas, Matrix, LoTR). They got points.
- Positions 19-21: Star Wars IV: A New Hope, Seven Samurai, One Flew over the Cuckoos Nest. (actual order: Cuckoo, Samurai, Star Wars). They got a point.
- Positions 22-24: The Silence of the Lambs, Saving Private Ryan, Interstellar. (actual order: Interstellar, Silence, Ryan). They got no points
- Positions 25-26: Spirited Away, Leon the Professional, Seven. (actual order: Seven, Leon, Spirited).
- Positions 28-30: Life is Beautiful, City of God, The Usual Suspects. (actual order: Suspects, City, Life). They got a point!
They saved the orphanarium! Do you have a game to save the children? Send games to email@example.com, do not send it other places. If they use it you most probably will get a sticker pack from http://stickersordiaf.com
- TSCNSam has a podcast about Dr. Who! https://tscn.tv/gtw
- Paul DaFoe has a show that covers fake news that may involve Bill Meeks and Brian and Justin and ahhhh who are we kidding. https://tinyurl.com/HairSpikesComeBack420BlazeIt
- oppy1984 has an online tutoring site for nursing students! https://nursetutor.net/ use code DIAMONDCLUB for 20% off
Movie Draft Minute
DTNS means "Still in the Lead". See all the amazing details at http://draft.diamondclub.tv
- This is the third live show in four days.
- Goodfellas accidentally got revealed as movie number 16, so that round they just bet on the two movies.
- They watched Bill Meek's "The Best Kickstarter Video Ever" during Diamond Time
- Bonnie worth a bathing/swim cap for part of the show.
Quotably Quoted Quotes
- "Was Return of the King even that good?" - Brian
- "This is the spiciest take on the Silence of the Lambs I have ever heard" - Justin "Is it a good movie, though?" - Brian
- "Credits are part of the movie" - Justin (post-show), discussing Wall-E.
- "Who fuckin' made this?" - a hypothetical fanny pack designer, as portrayed by Bonnie Brushwood
Preshow & Aftershow
Since Night Attack is directly funded by the viewers, the preshow and aftershow videos are available to Patrons of the show ASAP and freely available 48h after release. If you're not yet a Patron of the show, then go to Patreon.com/NightAttack and pledge ANY amount!
| Preceded by:
"Hog Deep in This Hog"
| Fashion Maul
|| Followed by:|
"Live From San Diego 2018"