Hair Today, Dog To-Mambo
|Hair Today, Dog To-Mambo|
|Broadcast Date||June 06, 2019|
|Hosts||Brian Brushwood, Justin Robert Young|
The boys are back in town. Justin's pasta-venture in Italy. Dancing dog GIFs while Brian's hair falls out. It's time for another round of "Apologizes For." Don't say THOSE TWO WORDS.
After two pre-recorded shows, it's another live show with Brian and Austin and Justin in Oakland. Brian asserts this was the longest "time off" they've had in the last eleven years. Justin and Ashley went to Italy and had a great tie.
This may be a surprise, but in Italy they eat a lot of pasta. Justin and Ashley were visiting family and had a gigantic bowl of pasta. The uneaten pasta got fed to the dog named "Argo" who happily scarfed it down. Justin posted a video of this to facebook which brought out as he described "the facebook police."
Brian has discovered a way to deal with people on the internet, which may or may not have been suggested by Justin: animated dog gifs. A dude was constantly replying to Brian on twitter and so Brian kept posting animated dog gifs by the ton. The viewers got to see some animated dancing dog gifs. Brian revealed that Penny suggested the as-yet-unborn Josie should be named "Best Dancing Dog" or "Bad Dog" for short.
The Hairline Must Be Drawn Here
Brian, in body dysmorphia mode, is concerned about his potentially receding hairline. He had some generic Rogaine and started using it. After a few days of this treatment, he and Bonnie both agreed it was getting worse, which led Brian to discover "Minoxidil Shedding", and so he can't stop using it now.
Support Night Attack on patreon: https://patreon.com/nightattack. Get exclusive content like the forthcoming VIP tour of Modern Rogue World Headquarters, get your own private RSS feed for the preshow and postshow, potentially get your name shouted out like SKIP JOHNSON.
Support Night Attack on twitch: https://twitch.tv/nightattack, and maybe get your name shouted out during the twitch subs n' bitz minute.
This episodes the THE BIT BOSS was battle between BICOW and ZEUSANDHERA with BIOCOW coming out on top.
"Apologizes For" game
It's a Night Attack modern classic. Bryce replaces words in a headline where someone has had to apologize for something
- "Twitter apologizes for blocking accounts critical of BLANK." Brian says "sexual identity." Justin says "AOC." Bonnie says "the President." It was CHINA.
- "Chinese restaurant apologizes for writing BLANK BLANK on take out order." Justin says "pee coke". Bonnie says "fuck you". Brian says "Round eye." It was THE N-WORD.
- "The North Face apologizes for it's BLANK hack." Bonnie says "advertising." Brian says "Coupon." Justin says "Wikipedia" and it was WIKIPEDIA.
- "Calvin Klein apologizes for Bella Hadid kiss with BLANK BLANK." Brian says "rotting corpse." Justin says "Osama Bin Laden." Bonnie says "sexy robot." It was LIL MIQUELA (an AI character).
- "Denver mayoral candidate apologizes for not knowing what BLANK stands for." Justin says "NAACP." Brian says "KMFDM." It was NAACP.
- "Caps' Kuznetsov apologizes for video featuring BLANK BLANK" Justin says "Russian mob." Bonnie says "domestic violence." Brian says "baby shark." It was WHITE POWDER.
Final round is worth three points!
- "Indiana school apologizes for labelling BLANK student 'most annoying'." Brian says "autistic." Justin says "mute." Bonnie says "stuttering." It was AUTISTIC.
Brian wins! If you have a game, send it to mail at night attack dot tv and you potentially could get stickers from https://StickersOrDIAF.com
- Mike TV has a kickstarter for signed songbooks! http://yolo420.com/gsgbook1
- majikpig is riding 1000 miles on a bike to raise money for the Children's Cancer Research Fund http://yolo420.com/bikeswag
- PapaSparky wants you to know Frank Knight and Bianca got engaged at Galaxy's Edge https://twitter.com/bookhoarding/status/1134095822251888641?s=20 and https://twitter.com/bookhoarding/status/1132500529341321217?s=20
Frogpants is currently in the lead. See it all at https://draft.diamondclub.tv
RJ wants to know if it's worth it to get a historical designation for the spot near him that Houdini did his first spiritual debunking (YES YES YES). It may be easier to get a designation than you think. What was it like doing the banked shows without games or live chat? (It was more of an interview with great guests to carry the show. It would be interesting to try that with lower-tier guests). They're still trying to plan a combo Night Attack/Double Toasted live show.
- "Ahh Italy, it's shaped like a boot" - Justin
- Brian used to have a license plate that had "BBW" on it.
Preshow & Aftershow
Since Night Attack is directly funded by the viewers, the preshow and aftershow videos are available to Patrons of the show ASAP and freely available 48h after release. If you're not yet a Patron of the show, then go to Patreon.com/NightAttack and pledge ANY amount!
| Preceded by:
"Nice To Meet You"
| Hair Today, Dog To-Mambo
|| Followed by:|