Hey Boss: The Next Generation
|Hey Boss: The Next Generation|
|Broadcast Date||February 27, 2019|
|Hosts||Brian Brushwood, Justin Robert Young|
Hey Boss has been brought to a new generation of Brushwoods. Positivity streamer and ray of sunshine Lobro joins the boys to talk about taking care of yourself and social media is an alcohol. A Kit-Kat flavor battle quiz plus your emails to email@example.com. NEXT WEEK: The Summer Movie Draft returns!
Check out Lobro on Twitch http://twitch.tv/lobrowatch
Get your tickets to South By So Wasted http://podcastlink.com/nightattack
- 1 Contents
- 2 Fun Facts
- 3 YouTube
- 4 Links
Big Thumbs Up to South By So Wasted
You heard correctly, the annual South By So Wasted is going to be jam packed with Night Attack, Ice Cream Social, and many more. This time they will be playing "Celebrity Don't Get Brody'd" where instead of the audience telling their stories, the celebrity guests have to tell their stories and the audience judges them harshly. The arbitrer of this till be none other than Tom Merritt, and to guarantee, guarantee that everyone will be able to tell the state of Tom Merritt's thumb, Justin bought and displayed a comically large thumb that was dubbed "Tom's Thumb"
Bonnie Art Tour
Bonnie will be in Portland March 2nd 2019 with one of her pieces at an art show called Abstract Sanctuary, double bonus: her piece is the art featured on the cover for the exhibit.
Hey Boss, Hey Mom
In a case of "the apple does not fall far from the tree", the youngest Brushwood daughter has adapted Brian's "Hey Boss" technique into "Hey Mom"
Happy Birthday Justin
Justin' Birthday is March 5th, and Ashley threw him a party. Justin is apparently concerned he will fall into a time loop like the plot of the hit tv series "Russian Doll" now available on Netflix(tm). Also March 5th is the movie draft. Oh boy. See all the Movie Draft details in this reddit thread.
The Night Attack Knight that Might Bankrupt Night Attack
Remember that joke from a long time about about the knight and something something it was probably supposed to be funny? Brian got the offer to get the suit of armor and keep it but the window to obtain it was free. So Brian ended up hiring someone from Task Rabbit to go collect the armor and take it to UPS and pack it up. Five Boxes and insurance later it was $926 and Brian still had to pay for three hours of Task Rabbit.
Adjunct to this, Brian had given Bonnie grief over spending $800 for blood tests from the gym. Oops.
Patreon Name Chant Corner Twitch Sub Hour Minute
Oh man, if you support Night Attack at https://patreon.com/nightattack then you get the preshow and postshow in your own rss feed, "often better than the real show" says Justin. You also might get selected for the Name Chant Corner Hour like this week's selected patron CRAIG SMITH.
You can also subscribe on twitch at https://twitch.tv/nightattack and during the twitch story minute you can get your sub and bit donation into a simple yet hilarious story.
This episodes the THE BIT BOSS was SKANDRAL.
Lobro is A Guest
This week's guest is twitch positivity streamer Lobro, you can follow him at https://twitch.tv/lobrowatch. Lobro started out streaming games and talking about personal support before the games, and found out when he started playing the game everyone would leave, so he just stuck with the positivity and self-help talk.
Kit Kat Game
It's a game collaboration between Biocow and TSCNSam. The game is simple: given a proposed japanese Kit Kat flavor, is it real or fake?
- Tokyo Exotic. Brian: fake, Lobro: real, Justin: real. (REAL)
- Udon and Negi. Lobro: fake, Justin: fake, Brian: real. (FAKE)
- White Gajah Quinoa. Justin: fake, Brian: fake, Lobro: fake. (FAKE)
- Rum Raisin. Brian: real, Lobro: real, Justin: fake. (REAL)
- Hello Kitty Kat. Lobro: fake, Justin: real, Brian: fake. (FAKE)
- Strawberry Maple. Justin: fake, Brian: real, Lobro: real. (REAL)
- Butter. Brian: real, Lobro: fake, Justin: fake. (REAL)
- Moleson(r) Matcha. Lobro: real, Justin: real, Brian: fake. (REAL)
- Cotton Candy. Justin: fake, Brian: fake, Lobro: fake. (FAKE)
- Basashi. Brian: real, Lobro: real, Justin: real. (FAKE)
Lobro wins! Do you have a game or an idea for a game with enough data to be interesting, send it to mail at night attack dot tv and you might almost get stickers from https://StickersOrDIAF.com
- DoctaStooge has a soccer podcast! https://www.patreon.com/RedBullRant
- openbayou streams computer programming! https://twitch.tv/openbayou
- reject69187 has two tickets for South By So Wasted to give away. Hit him up on reddit
Link to the country cover of Rifle Burs with Mike TV. What about fried rice? (everyone loves it). A story about a Polar Run and following Brian and Justin's pattern of betting on everything with dollar coins. Send your cool mail to mail at night attack dot tv. Wait, no magic questions? Shame!
- During the kit kat game everyone changed their lighting to be like Lobro's color scheme
- Justin told us that Hello Kitty is actually British and plays the piano
- Justin definitely did not get mailed a can of whale meat and post a picture of it on twitter. ha ha it was just another classic jape bro.
Preshow & Aftershow
Since Night Attack is directly funded by the viewers, the preshow and aftershow videos are available to Patrons of the show ASAP and freely available 48h after release. If you're not yet a Patron of the show, then go to Patreon.com/NightAttack and pledge ANY amount!
| Preceded by:
"Beers That Make You Go Hmmm"
| Hey Boss: The Next Generation
|| Followed by:|
"Summer Movie Draft 2019"