Hues The Boss
|Hues The Boss|
|Broadcast Date||July 18, 2019|
|Hosts||Brian Brushwood, Justin Robert Young|
Brian's tales of celebrity from VidCon. Talking shit on Disney Land. Positivity streamer Lobro joins the show and a baby's day out in a new SNL quiz. Plus, emails to email@example.com. Your parents don't check that bottle!
Check out Lobro on Twitch http://twitch.tv/lobrowatch
We're doing a comedy festival! See us live in Austin at Out of Bounds Festival: https://oobfest.com/
It's all a Con
Brian and Justin will be at Comic Con. Brian is on the "Next Gen Nerds" panel. Justin isn't doing a panel but the screening of the movie "This is Wrestling: The Joey Ryan Story" directed by Katy Dirks. Also Justin briefly appears in the movie and the trailer.
Night Attack will also be appearing at the "Out of Bounds Comedy Festival" with fourth-line billing. https://oobfest.com/ Austin Texas Tuesday Aug 27th at the Hideout Theater Downstairs. That room is the same room Brian rented out in 2000 to start his magic live stage show.
After the oobfest show Justin is heading to Dragon Con.
Speaking of cons, Brian committed tha the first Night Attack from Modern Rogue World Headquarters will be before Labor Day.
The Con Continues
Brian went to VidCon with his daughter, who was the driving force behind wanting to go. Brian didn't plan and Hey Bossed himself free industry tickets from Jim Louderback, who used to run Revision 3 (where Scam School started) and now runs VidCon.
Brian and daughter also visited Disneyland, which they said was good but not as good as the Magic Kingdom in Florida.
Brian and his daughter got to go to an industry party designed to keep the Youtube "Stars" from being mobbed and they were both on their best behavior and got to meet "all the Youtube stars."
Support Night Attack
If you support Night Attack on Patreon at https://patreon.com/nightattack, you will get the preshow and postshow in your own RSS feed. You can also get your name shouted out in the Name Chant Corner Hour like EV LLOYD.
If you support Night Attack on twitch at https://twitch.tv/nightattack you can get your name mentioned and incorporated into a story during the twitch subs n' bitz minute.
This episode's the THE BIT BOSS was KATAISTALLA
Lobro is Here
Lobro, positivity streamer from https://twitch.tv/LobroWatch is a guest on the show. They workshopped names for his non-existent late night program. Lobro still uses "Hot Yeah" to this day.
SNL Movie Game
It's a game from Biocow. There are movies made from Saturday Night Live sketches. The guys have to guess (Price is Right Rules: closest without going over) where they have to guess the Rotten Tomatoes score for the SNL movie. They get a chance for a bonus point if they can guess within $1 million the US domestic box office revenue.
First question was an example:
- Macgruber. Brian says 77%, Justin says 41%, Lobro says 50%. It was 48%, Justin gets the point. Justin guesses box office $15 million, but it was $8.5 million.
- It's Pat. Justin says 48%, Lobro says 40%, Brian says 1%. But it was actually 0% so no points! Brian guessed the box office $1 million, and it was $60,822, so he got that point.
- Wayne's World 2. Lobro says 60%, Brian says 50%, Justin says 41%. It was 61%. Lobro guessed box office $20 million, but it was $48 million.
- The Blues Brothers. Brian says 70%, Justin says 85%, Lobro says 80%. It was 83%. Lobro guessed box office of $40 million, but it was $57.2 million.
- A Night at the Roxbury. Justin says 25%, Lobro says 60%, Brian says 30%. They all overbid so round 2: Justin says 1%, Lobro says 10%, Brian says 2%. It was 11%. Lobro guessed box office of $2 million, but it was $30.3 million.
- Coneheads. Lobro says 20%, Brian says 35%, Justin says 37%. It was 35%. Brian guessed box office of $23 million, but it was $21.2 million.
Final round for three points!
- The Ladies Man. Brian says 9%, Justin says 21%, Lobro says 10%. It was 11%.
Lobro wins! If you have a game, send it in to mail at night attack dot tv. If they use it you will most probably get stickers from http://StickersOrDIAF.com
- Z0PL0NIX has a twitch version of "Chatrealm Feud" https://twitch.tv/feud_bot and music at https://publicdomainmusic.github.io/
- Scyne needs money https://www.gofundme.com/f/ScyneLights
- baseball_cleric's friend makes music: Madam Atom
Maybe Bryce would like to watch American Soccer (Football) after his experiment watching American Football (sure why not). e-sports and real sports and real sports as e-sports. MLS is a party league. Arena football is like a cock fight. Scyne wants advice about gigs (Kids birthday parties are the pinnacle of learning to handle yourself with a bad crowd). Send your mail to mail at night attack dot tv.
- "Star Wars World will be great when it comes to Walt Disney World" - Brian
- "I Love <insert anything>" - Lobro
- Bonnie was working on a cosplay fox mask for Penny during the show
- The tickets to VidCon would normally have been $850 each.
- Youtubers are not Pokemon.
- This episode was recorded July 16th 2019, July 16th 1988 was the date Tokyo was destroyed in "Akira".
Preshow & Aftershow
Since Night Attack is directly funded by the viewers, the preshow and aftershow videos are available to Patrons of the show ASAP and freely available 48h after release. If you're not yet a Patron of the show, then go to Patreon.com/NightAttack and pledge ANY amount!
| Preceded by:
"Wolfglen99 Presents: Taffy Ass"
| Hues The Boss
|| Followed by:|