I Drink a Lot of Soda
|I Drink a Lot of Soda|
|Broadcast Date||April 24, 2019|
|Hosts||Brian Brushwood, Justin Robert Young|
Emotions have been driven high in the Brushwood house solely due to the harlot Hearthstone. Plus: ants, baths, and cheese in a new game, "Cause and Ef-Fucked," and your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org. Devil's almond!
Brian is a Leg End
Brian is doing well at Hearthstone, with a 65% win rate and made it to rank 2 with five stars. Hearthstone is taking up a lot of his time. Turns out this parallels a situation twenty years ago when Bonnie gave Brian a lot of free reign to get his magic career started. Hearthstone periods end every month and so he has to either play a lot of Hearthstone before the month ends, or stop playing Hearthstone in order to smooth things over with the family.
In the aftershow hey guess what, they played Hearthstone. If you were a patron at https://patreon.com/nightattack you would get the preshow and the postshow in your own rss feed. You might also get selected for the Name Chant Corner Hour like double patrons Steve Reinecker and Jill Bryant.
Like twitch? Subscribe on twitch at https://twitch.tv/nightattack. During the twitch sub n' bit minute you can sub n' bit and get your name on screen and possibly weaved into a hilarious yet relevant story.
This week's twitch the THE BIT BOSS was JORDANDEMOSS.
Cause and E-fucked
It's a game! The concept is simple: Bryce reads the start of a post from reddit's "TIFU" (today I fucked up) subreddit, and the guys have to guess what exactly it was they fucked up.
Example: A guy gives away a dresser. Justin thinks it was worth a lot of money, Brian thinks it's something sexual. Turns out the dresser was actually worth a lot of money.
- A guy eats a sandwich with sharp cheddar that was tearing up his mouth. Brian says he thought crushed glass was cheese. Justin says he was eating the packaging. Turns out the guy was allergic to cheese. Brian got the points.
- A guy drank from a cup in the dark. Justin thinks it was a bug. Brian thinks it was a spit cup. Turns out the cup was full of ants. Justin got the points.
- A guy tried to find out who someone was in a youtube video and went creepy stalker. Brian says the guy got arrested for the story. Justin thinks he lied to pretend to know her to follow her instagram account. Turns out he made a fake page for the company she used to work for and ended up having to continue to pretend to be the official instagram page for the company. Justin got the points
- A person and their partner are slow to orgasm, one started taking a shower. Justin says she walks him in and he's still taking a huge shit. Brian thinks he was eating his own shit. Turns out the boyfriend was masturbating into the toilet. Justin got the points.
- "Tickling the devil's almond", a guy bought a hyper-realistic dog penis and took a bath with it in his bum. Brian said he got exposed somehow. Justin said the plug got stuck. Turns out he orgasmed so hard he almost drowned himself. Brian also believes this story is fake. There was secondary bet where Brian wondered if you could buy a dog dick dildo on amazon.
Justin wins! If you have a game, send it to mail at night attack dot tv and if they use it you will more than surely receive free stickers from http://StickersOrDIAF.com
- BigJim1 wants support for Players Drum Corps from Olde Beth Paige, NY. http://bit.ly/FREEdc
- Scyne needs a new laptop bit.ly/getscyneonline
- peteyrave has a new episode of Record Breakers discussing Hot Tuna's album "Burgers" http://www.recordbreakerspodcast.com/ https://youtube.com/rabellytv
Johntrekker is still in the lead. See all the details at https://draft.diamondclub.tv/
More talk about tv show "Fringe" and X-Files (Fringe was still bad). How to take an off-the-shelf magic trick and incorporate a story into an act. Don't overlook open mic nights to practise being bad and good. Send your mail to mail at night attack dot tv.
- "I'm not touching this domestic dispute" - Justin
- "Are you just looking for the strangest dildos on amazon now?" - Justin
- Bonnie did not appear on the show due to the Hearthstone situation
Preshow & Aftershow
Since Night Attack is directly funded by the viewers, the preshow and aftershow videos are available to Patrons of the show ASAP and freely available 48h after release. If you're not yet a Patron of the show, then go to Patreon.com/NightAttack and pledge ANY amount!
| Preceded by:
"Pinkies Stay Clean"
| I Drink a Lot of Soda
|| Followed by:|
"Sometimes Farts Smell Good"