Improvising a Tank
|Improvising a Tank|
|Broadcast Date||February 20, 2018|
|Hosts||Brian Brushwood, Jason Murphy|
It goes by many names: the lunch launcher, spud spitter, potentato, savory shooter, starch slinger, mash mover, harvest howler, fry flinger, hash slinging slasher, chip chunker, and sometimes it's just simply called Charlotte.
- How to Make a Potato Launcher
- Smarter Every Day fires a clear potato gun at 20,000 fps
- How does PVC solvent cement work?
- This episode had about a one-week turnaround, which is shorter than normal, but the episode's publishing was delayed.
- The censor bleep is replaced by potato cannon fire.
- "4:21pm" by Ian Ewing
- "albedo" by invention_
- "Patience" by B-Side
- "Revenge of the Little Bird" by baaskaT
- "Stumble" by baaskaT
- "Crib" by baaskaT
- "Things Work Out Eventually" by fantompower
- Patreon & Discord
- YouTube Channel
- Daily MR Articles
- Outtakes & BTS
- Modern Rogue Mixtape
- Show List
| Preceded by:
"Hitting a Bullseye from a Galloping Horse"
| Improvising a Tank
|| Followed by:|
"Unboxing a Bug-Out Bag (Also: What's a Bug-Out Bag?)"