Justin Robert Young
|Justin Robert Young|
|Justin's Wikipedia photo as of the release of The Diamond Club.|
|Born||5 March, 1983|
|Known For||Editor-in-chief of itricks.com, co-host of Night Attack and Weird Things.|
JuRY redirects here. You may be looking for JuRY (Podcast).
Justin Robert Young (born 5 March, 1983) is the co-host of Night Attack with Brian Brushwood. A graduate of Syracuse University, Justin has worked at several major metropolitan daily newspapers including The South Florida Sun-Sentinel of Fort Lauderdale, Florida and The Morning Call of Allentown, Pennsylvania. He has since served as editor-in-chief of the number one daily magic news site iTricks and is the host of three weekly podcasts and regular live chats featuring top names in the magic industry. In 2009 he served as an Associate Producer on the first season of G4 Underground. He also runs Weird Things with Matt Finley and magician Andrew Mayne, as well as the Weird Things Podcast with Brian and Mayne.
- List of Known Names:
- JuRY or JRY
- JuRY Duty
- Juice (a la Justin McElroy)
- Justin Robert Youngsicals / Youngafication
- Justin Robert Rooker (originating in RTIfYouAgree)
- Justin Robert Rubles
- Justin Roger Young
- Justin Robert Douche (Ask The Internet)
- Steak Factory Young
- Robert Jason Young (Podcast Awards)
- Daily Tech News Show - as a regular contributor
- FSL Tonight
- Hotline Monday
- JuRY (Podcast)
- The Morning Stream - as a regular contributor
- Night Attack
- Politics Politics Politics
- Weird Things
The Adventures of Young Rounsaville(Discontinued)
Andrew Mayne Stories(Discontinued)
JURYMORE(They Got Married!)
Weird Things TV(Discontinued)
Who's the Boss(Discontinued)
- Justin's first BBLiveShow appearance was in Episode 3 in which he made the rookie mistake of not turning down his sound first.
- Justin's first Scam School appearance wasn't until The Birthday Scam and our 100th Episode extravaganza!
- Justin's first Tech News Today appearance was in episode 66 (September 1st, 2010) where he hacked into the show to do announcement of live NSFW at Dragon*Con
- Justin's first Film Riot appearance was on Halloween 2011.
- Justin (and Brian) appeared in FourCast #38, which was also the first video episode to be recorded on TWiT. Justin would later return as a guest host for its 100th episode when Scott had to bow out due to a dental emergency.
- Justin has a weekly segment on Scott Johnson and Brian Ibbott's "The Morning Stream" every Tuesday. He mostly just talks about whatever he wants, but usually ends up defending something/someone who is very unpopular among the geek crowd.
- Film Riot episodes:
- Frame Rate episodes:
- MacBreak Weekly episodes:
- #308 - The Monkey's Got A Gun
- Scam School episodes:
- This Week in Tech episodes:
- People call him "Sea Jew" because he's a Sicilian Jewish pirate.
- Was given the nickname "Jury" by Brian Brushwood due to his initials, JRY.
- It is also believed that he runs a district courtroom in his free time.
- He enjoys Rapid Fire because he always deals in absolutes.
- Justin's car got broken into twice.
- Justin's subconscious created a fictional human being named Delicious.
- Justin claims to have nearly totaled Delicious's car and didn't tell her about it for three months.
- Justin kicked a dog while live on the air during SXSW.
- Justin is a liar because he promised Petefic he would post the new Weird Things podcast the next day and then didn't.
- Justin is a big fan of the Pittsburgh Penguins and made a parody of "On A Boat" in response to the Penguins winning the Stanley Cup in 2009.
- On April Fools Day 2010, BBpedia was renamed to JRYpedia.
- His projected death date is Febcember 12, 2011 according to The NSFW Christmas Spectacular.
- He was allegedly first to broadcast from the new brick twit house when he was a guest on TNT. When Leo saw it, he said "but Cuba JuRY!" 
- He almost coined the term "Orwellian bukkake."
- According to Danielle Nicole, has a very punchable face.
- Motherfucker leaves his socks all over the place 1
- He taught Brian's daughter Penny the F-word.
- His jimmies are permanently rustled.
- Justin's long debated heritage was found to be part Scandinavian. 
- He knows exactly how to pronounce "Rio de Janeiro"
- During the Night Attack episode Worse Than the Sarlacc Justin scored as an ENTP personality type on a Myers-Briggs personality type test.
- Justin created a political debate card game with John Teasdale called The Contender and successfully kickstarted $142,551 for the game.