|Born||February 22, 1993|
|Known For||Classic member of the community, photoshopper, and podcaster.|
|Podcasts||Sentai Rangers, Real View Mirror|
Kuhan (aka Naaim Siddiqi) is a member of chatrealm from a time before the term "Chatrealm" was even coined. He now hosts podcasts.
He is a moderator on The Green Lantern Corps Message Board and the editor-in-chief of Sentai Rangers, as well as a host of the official podcasts of both sites. He was an editor and voice actor for the now inactive Watchtower Studios DC Abridged Universe. His best friend is ProfessorWhat and they may or may not be potatoes.
Kuhan The Beloved
Kuhan The Beloved was an era of early BBLiveShow when Kuhan was considered among the best of the show's contributors. This era bloomed in a time when photoshop contests were a mainstay in the show. He earned the crowd's favor with reliably entertaining entries. It was during this time that he and Gatowag shared a cafepress account to distribute chatrealm and Kuhan-specific apparel.
Kuhan The Damned
Kuhan The Damned is an era consisting of all the time from the end of Kuhan The Beloved to present day. The break in eras can be traced to a photoshop duel between Petefic, Kuhan, and fellow adobeshopper Dodd Vickers. The stakes were bragging rights and notoriety. Kuhan showed up late and showed a weaker display than expected, which turned chatrealm into a flurry of shouting "KUHAAN!"
Although there are a few instances of Kuhan bolstering his infamy during this time, it is also in this era that he successfully set a new world record for skittle eating on the show. He has since been dethroned of this record.
Since his heel turn, Kuhan's name has become more of a memetic artifact of the show being synonymous with betrayal, used as an expletive shouted in interjection, particularly during moments of technical failures. Later in NSFW Show's history, Cheeto would become a similar figure who would come to represent betrayal of expectations.
- A show about Marvel media.
- The Chatrealm-Award-Nominated discussion podcast about media consumption.
- A discussion on the Power Rangers Universe.
- The CorpsCast discusses all things Green Lantern, Past, Present, and Future!.
Other Podcast Appearances
- Film Riot
- Name only in Episode 5 as Naaim Siddiqi.
- Mail Sack in Taking a Look in Ryan & Josh's Mail Sack!
- Name only in many episodes
- First called in after Name That Autocomplete, but was kicked off for arriving late (as usual)
- The GTFO Awards (voice only) - Gave a terrible acceptance speech
- World Record Episode - Failed Horribly at eating an apple
- Now Apologizing Convention Attendees - Sat in the background, laughing maniacally at Brian's soul being crushed
- The Legend of the Violet Wand - Called in to "Don't Get Brody'd." Was barely defeated by Cheeto.
- Frame Rate
- My So Called 8bit Life
- Episode 15 - Green Power Ranger Corps
- Episode 48 - Go Go Power Phd.
- Episode 82 - Groundhog Day Commentary
- Episode 160 - Callback Kuhan
- Draft Time
- Episode 3 - Fast Five and Prom
- Episode 10 - Green Lantern
- Doesn't know how to create new pages using Wikipedia markup language. Instead, he creates dead links and edits pages from there.
- Kuhan was 14 years old when he first started watching BBLiveShow.
- His first episode of BBLiveShow was Viral Video Smackdown No. 2
- He's been following Scam School since Episode 1.
- Still calls this site BBpedia from time to time
- "Don't mess with the Kuhan!" (reference to Don't Mess with the Zohan)
- "Kuhan Luke" (reference to Cool Hand Luke)
- "KUHAAAAAAAAN!!!" (reference to Captain Kirk in The Wrath of Khan)
- "DAMMIT KUHAN!"
- "Praise Kuhan!" / "Damn you, Kuhan!"
- "Kuhan I hope you fucking die"
- "Actually I'm a bit racist"
- "A podcast is never canceled. It merely goes on hiatus."
- 2009 GTFO Award Winner (Internet Celebrity)
- 2013 Least Trustworthy (nominated)
- 2014 Best Graphics Guru (nomination)
- 2014 Best New Podcast & Best New Chatrealm Podcast (nomination - Real View Mirror)
- 2014 Best <> Podcaster (nominated)
- 2014 The GTFO Award 2014 (nominated)
- 2014 The Dumbest Shit (nominated)