Learning the Art of Knife-Throwing
|Learning the Art of Knife-Throwing|
|Broadcast Date||November 11, 2016|
|Hosts||Brian Brushwood, Jason Murphy|
Brian and Jason just like throwing things, so they found somebody to help them make it dangerous.
NOW IT SHOULD GO WITHOUT SAYING Don't throw knives, you're going to hurt yourself and those around you, you damn goof.
If you do, AND I'M NOT SAYING YOU SHOULD
- wear steel toe shoes
- don't throw knives at or near any living thing
- you don't need a sharp blade, just a sharp point
- the power of your throw shouldn't influence your rotation, it's all about technique for getting a reliable and consistent throw
- everybody is going to have a slightly different distance that works for them, but this episode provides good ballpark figures
- don't be an idiot, leave that to the professionals
| Preceded by:
"Making a Spicy Texas Margarita"
| Learning the Art of Knife-Throwing
|| Followed by:|
"Easily Accessing the Hidden Deep Web"