Making a Spicy Texas Margarita
|Making a Spicy Texas Margarita|
|Broadcast Date||November 4, 2016|
|Hosts||Brian Brushwood, Jason Murphy|
Brian keeps making garbage margaritas, so Trever's here to stop Brian from embarrassing himself (within reason) and start making spicy texas margaritas.
To make this margarita, you'll need:
- lime juice
- serrano pepper
- silver tequila
- orange liqueur
- ginger brew
- Coat the rim of your glass in salt.
- Add 2 to 3 thin slices of serrano pepper to your tin.
- Pour 0.25 ounce of fresh lime juice to the tin.
- Lightly muddle your peppers to extract oils.
- Pour 1.5 ounces of silver tequila to your tin.
- Pour 0.5 ounce of texas orange liqueur to your tin.
- Pour 0.5 ounce of cointreau to your tin.
- Add ice and cap off your tin.
- Shake for 5 to 10 seconds.
- Double strain the contents of your tin into the drinking glass.
- Fill glass with large cubes of ice.
- Fill rest of glass with maine root ginger brew.
- Garnish with lime slice.
- Serve into your mouth.
| Preceded by:
"Why Do Ouija Boards Work?"
| Making a Spicy Texas Margarita
|| Followed by:|
"Learning the Art of Knife-Throwing"