Making the King of Tiki Drinks: The Mai Tai
|Making the King of Tiki Drinks: The Mai Tai|
|Broadcast Date||September 8, 2016|
|Hosts||Brian Brushwood, Jason Murphy|
Brian's never had a mai tai, and Jason is... all too familiar. Trever drops in to walk them through making one step-by-step.
To make this mai tai, what you'll need to do is:
- pour one ounce of Plantation Barbados rum (aged 5 years)
- pour one ounce of Flor de Cana white rum
- pour one ounce of a Curaçao liqueur
- pour a three quarter ounce of lime juice
- pour a three quarter ounce of orgeat
- add crushed ice to your tin
- fill your glass to the brim with crushed ice
- pour your liqueur into your tin and cap it off
- shake briefly (three seconds or so)
- pour into your glass
- pour some over-proof rum (Dark Meyer's Rum) on top of your drink
- garnish with a spanked mint
| Preceded by:
"How to Make the Deadly Millwall Brick in Seconds"
| Making the King of Tiki Drinks: The Mai Tai
|| Followed by:|
"How to Make a Hologram Display on an iPhone"