Making the Perfect Manhattan
|Making the Perfect Manhattan|
|Broadcast Date||May 19, 2016|
|Hosts||Brian Brushwood, Jason Murphy|
Brian and Jason learn how to make a proper Manhattan.
Head over to http://dollarshaveclub.com/rogue to support the Modern Rogue and get great shaves!
- add 2 ounces of bourbon
- add 1 ounce of sweet vermouth
- add 2 dashes of aromatic bitters
- chill your glass with ice and soda water
- chill your tin by filling it 2/3 with ice and stir some 20 rotations
- empty the glass
- pour your drink into the glass
- garnish with a cherry
| Preceded by:
"Use Your Phone to Decrypt Soviet-Era Space Messages!"
| Making the Perfect Manhattan
|| Followed by:|
"Sculpting with Chainsaws and Flamethrowers (with Griffon Ramsey)"