Nobody Watches Your Dumb Show, Dad
|Nobody Watches Your Dumb Show, Dad|
|Broadcast Date||April 04, 2019|
|Hosts||Brian Brushwood, Justin Robert Young|
|Guests||Evan and Katelyn|
Brian and Bonnie re-enact a sitcom b-plot during a prom. Plus, we're joined with extraordinaires makers Evan & Katelyn to talk about being a YouTube couple and play a new round of "Apologizes For." And your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out Evan & Katelyn on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/EvanAndKatelyn and look up their new podcast "Evan and Katelyn Podcast" on all podcast directories.
Justin had some questions about ghosts. What is a ghost's job? Bonnie said "acceptance death", Bryce suggested ghosts have "unfinished business", Brian said to warn people. Justin figured it was sandwich artist. Try the veal
We Know Business
This caused the pivot to where Night Attack would buy a Subway franchise and charge customers $300 to be allowed to be mean to the subway workers. Maybe where the subway workers are judging of your topping choices.
We Know Vehicles
Bonnie's car was leaking oil. Brian had to leave it and basically walk back and forth between places to get oil. Also the closing for the Modern Rogue World Headquarters signing was this day and Bonnie can't find her ID. They managed to get through that. Also Bonnie had to take their daughter and drop them off at prom, which takes place at a boat on the lake. Brian and Bonnie meet up at the lake and Brian Hey Boss's himself into getting a kayak rental. Except they don't get a Kayak they get a giant swan boat.
We Know Swans
Brian and Bonnie were paddling around in the swan, and realized they could see this display with bats. Then they realized one of the boats had Penny's prom on it. So they paddled around until they figured out which boat it was. Brian takes a couple of pictures and realizes that in one of them Penny is looking directly at them. Not wanting to cause embarrassment they paddled away and left separately so as not to arouse suspicion in Penny, since Bonnie still had to take Penny home.
During the drive, Penny mentions that "Swans are huge" and Bonnie is terrified that they were caught. "Not the paddle boats, we saw actual swans" said Penny.
Brian said this was a great story to talk about on Night Attack, except he realized he needed Penny's permission to tell the story. Double jeopardy: Penny's room is next to the studio and so she'd definitely hear it. Penny thought it was hilarious, gave permission and said "Nobody listens to your dumb show, dad" (show title) and went back to listening to their audiobook.
Patreon Name Chant Corner Hour Hour
The video is new but the message is the same, if you support Night Attack at https://patreon.com/NightAttack you get the preshow and the postshow in your own RSS feed available nowhere else, and potentially could get named in the name chant corner hour like this week's lucky patron SKIP JUNGLE.
You can also subscribe on twitch at https://twitch.tv/nightattack and during the sub n' bitz minute get yourself weaved into a hilarious yet short story.
This episodes the THE BIT BOSS was KRUVEK.
Evan and Katelyn are the guest! They have a youtube channel at https://www.youtube.com/EvanAndKatelyn and a new podcast. They discussed the differences between running a video show with visuals and a podcast where most of the people consume it as audio.
While Bryce set up the game, Brian told us about a book about Frederick the mouse. Brian used to think it was not a good book, but as he got into the arts he realized how relevant it was.
"Apologizes For" Game
It's a Night Attack classic game. Bryce uses Google News to find stories where people have had to apologize for something. The headline is presented with strategic words missing and people have to determine what the story is about. It's teams Brawnie vs. Justin and Not Ashley vs. Evan and Katelyn.
- Marriott CEO apologizes for BLANK BLANK. Brawnie said "ejecting diplomat", Justin said "Rejecting ambassador", EK said "leaked data". It was DATA BREACH. EK got the points.
- Why is Fedmyster banned on twitch? IRL Streamer apologizes for BLANK. Justin said "nudity", EK said "pooping", Brawnie said "prank". It was VANDALISM. Brawnie got the points.
- Texas Commissioner apologizes for telling judge to BLANK BLANK. EK say "hide evidence", Brawnie said "repeal Obamacare", Justin said "get rekt". It was "SPEAK ENGLISH". Justin got the points.
- Lupita Nyong'o Apologizes for Demonization of BLANK in "US". Brawnie said "disabled", Justin said "homeless", EK said "parents". It was "DISABILITY". Brawnie got the points.
- US Military Apologizes for New Year's Eve BLANK tweet. Justin said "drunk", EK said "health care", Brawnie said "flippant". It was "BOMB". Justin got the points
- Justin Bieber apologizes for his very bad April Fool's BLANK prank. EK said "relationship", Brawnie said "retirement", Justin said "death" It was PREGNANCY.
- Keith Olbermann apologizes for threat to BLANK BLANK. Brawnie said "boycott store", Justin said "kill guy", EK said "spread lies". It was TURKEY HUNTER. Justin got the points!
Who won? Who cares! If you have a game or data to make into a game, send it to mail at night attack dot tv and you almost assuredly will receive free stickers from http://StickersOrDIAF.com
- Foreign-Press has a biweekly webcomic! http://bit.ly/getawaycomic
- live_wire_ has a picture of a baby hippo.
- matthewdhills is selling his Magic Cards to pay for his divorce. http://yolo420.com/lawyersneedswag
- Scyne wants you to know the belt bet is back. https://belt.fakco.in/
Johntrekker is in the lead! Is this over yet! See all the details at https://draft.diamondclub.tv/
A thanks from a listener. Brian likes Radiolab. Harmontown and Smodcast. Justin likes the Dan Le Batard show. Katelyn likes the Jenna and Julien podcast. Evan likes Work Life with Adam Grant. Discussion of the work-life balance. Are you doing a west coast show? (They want to). Send your mail to mail at Night Attack dot TV.
- "Subway is a cream dream for anybody who wishes they were in middle management and wanted a sandwich" - Brian
- Bryce accidentally gave out the answer during the Justin Bieber question and nobody really noticed until it was pointed out.
- During Diamond Time there was some reminiscing about the past "belt belt" for swearing while on the Twit Network.
Preshow & Aftershow
Since Night Attack is directly funded by the viewers, the preshow and aftershow videos are available to Patrons of the show ASAP and freely available 48h after release. If you're not yet a Patron of the show, then go to Patreon.com/NightAttack and pledge ANY amount!
| Preceded by:
| Nobody Watches Your Dumb Show, Dad
|| Followed by:|
"The Working Man's Private Jet"