Not Safe For Women
|Not Safe For Women|
|Broadcast Date||March 22, 2011|
|Hosts||Brian Brushwood, Justin Robert Young|
Scott Johnson is here to play Name that Auto-Correct and find out what geeky topics hot girls find least interesting.
Name That Auto-Correct
1."Forgot baffles too"
- Brian: Muffins
- Scott: Bagels
- Correct Answer: Baggies
2. "...find some cunt bumpers."
- Scott: Club bumpers
- Brian: Cock blockers
- Correct: Cute Boytoys
3. "I just got arrested."
- Brian: home
- Scott: molested
- Correct: a rescue (dog)
4. "Get her the skin graft set"
- Brian: skin care CORRECT!
Brian wins! (barely)
Brian’s Right-Hand Man Propaganda
You can make your own site to show how well you are qualified to be Brian’s new right-hand man.
Go to Squarespace.com/NSFW for a 14-day free trial.
What is a Hot Girl Less Interested In?
There’s a lot of hot ladies out there, and many of us guys can be pretty geeky, unfortunately those things don’t always mesh. So the guys got a hold of one of the hottest ladies that has been on NSFW, Allison Kyler. Brian and Scott will talk about very geeky topics and Allison will tell us which one is more interesting.
- Brian: Pooping in Space
- Scott: The Dark Knight comic book
- Comic book is less interesting
- Scott: Starcraft 2
- Brian: Team Fortress 2
- Starcraft 2 is less interesting
- Brian: Kirk vs. Picard
- Scott: Why it’s stupid that they changed it so Greedo shot first in the re-release of Star Wars
- Greedo shooting first is less interesting
New Champion! Woo!
- Scott: "I think you're bluffing. I'm going to go with....molested"
Justin: "NO! LORD NO! MOLESTED?!" Scott: "Why not?" Justin: "WHAT KIND OF SHOW DO YOU THINK THIS IS?!"
- Brian: "I'm going to say you need to do a.....transsexual valley girl."
Scott: "Oh, that was close to mine..."
- Justin: "This is the darkest segment we've ever done in any in-cognation of this show."
- Justin: "Put the lotion in the basket!"
- The preshow of this episode introduced the Chatrealm to Neature Walk
- The preshow is blocked on YouTube, but you can watch/download it here.
- Jon Tilton got his friends to Twitter bomb @Shwood during the show in an attempt to get hired. He was successful.
Links & Downloads
| Preceded by:
"Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun"
| Not Safe For Women
|| Followed by:|
"NSFW Summer Movie Fantasy League 2011"