Pretend We're Not Here
|Pretend We're Not Here|
|Broadcast Date||February 24, 2014|
|Hosts||Brian Brushwood, Justin Robert Young|
THE END IS HERE! KILL YOUR NEIGHBOR THERE IS NO CONSEQUENCE!
NSFW: A Retrospective
Oh crap. Did we mention that this was the last episode of NSFW show ever? Well, its over. Before moving on to Night Attack, Brian and Justin look back on the NSFW phase of this weird online experiment.
Head over to NSFW.Ting.com and you can get $25 your first phone purchase.
Surprise Tay Allyn PA-POW!
Justin was about to announce the details for the Night Attack party at South By SouthWest when he called in a special guest LIVE IN BRIAN'S HOUSE. Unbeknownst to Brian, Tay Allyn is live inside his house!
So the party will be at HandleBar in Austin on March 8th from 3-5pm. Confirmed guests include The Possum Posse, Tay Allyn, Tom Merritt and Veronica Belmont. And Tay Allyn will be premiering her brand new song "Cause for Pause" LIVE at the party.
Go to ProXPN.com/TWiT and use the code "NSFW" to get 20% off the lifetime of your account. That's less than $5 per month!
- Pdelahanty made an awesome video featuring clips from every NSFW episode
- Goodbye NSFW by Cunha
- NSFW Funeral By Leon
Go to AudiblePodcast.com/NSFW for a free audiobook and a 30-day free trial.
The Last Will and Testament of NSFW
Since the previous episode, the Chatrealm got together and wrote The Last Will and Testament of The NSFW Show. Justin called up TWiT's lawyer Ira Sockman to officiate. Ira assembled many of the NSFW characters who were involved in the will to say their parting words.
In a strange twist Ira Sockman revealed that his name was actually IRAN Sockman.
The Final Alex Jones and Piers Morgan Face-Off
Just days before this episode, it was announced that Piers Morgan's show would be ending. Live on NSFW, they revealed that they were in love with each other.
- "One audiobook you might like is [select and audiobook and say why they might like it]." - Justin
- "A couple of these aren't even people like Horseboy and Kuhan." - Ira Sockman
- "Alex, don't call me a flaggot." - Piers
Characters in this Episode
- During the intro
- During the Ting ad
- During the ProXPN ad
- Buttamus Wind - BELT!
- During the Last Will and Testament
- Piers Morgan and Alex Jones
- In this episode, Brian and Justin officially revealed one of the oldest secrets in NSFW lore: "The Warden" was Becky Worley
- Although they didn't get to it during the show, t2t2 created NSFW Trivia for everyone to play. (I know you're on the BBpedia right now, but don't cheat.)
- There was a live studio audience, including Invisible Wife, and chatrealm's very own Brandt Hughes, Zak Holder, Roberto Villegas, and Charles Rubach.
| Preceded by:
"Night of 1000 Announcements"
| Pretend We're Not Here
|| Followed by:|