|Broadcast Date||November 16, 2010|
|Hosts||Brian Brushwood, Justin Robert Young|
|Guests||Michael Rooker, Tom Merritt|
In this episode of NSFW, Name that Auto-Correct encore, topping Twitter, Rookering people not watching "The Walking Dead", and more.
Opening video: Man Forced to Eat His Beard
Michael Rooker calls people, who have been set up, and tried to persuade them to watch the third episode of his new AMC show, The Walking Dead.
The first call he made, failed. Nobody picked up. Then they called again with C.J. Johnson answering. Michael asks C.J. if he knows who he's talking to, to which he responds - Michael Rooker. CJ explains he's five hours from home, and has been on the road and he will support the advertisements and watch it as soon as he gets home.. He tells Michael to 'back off'.
The second call Michael made, was to Sean. Sean was reportedly too lazy to watch the show. After the phone ringing, with no answer and the Chatrealm picnicking, they moved on to the next call. It was a fail.
They called a William, a viewer's, phone number, where the call went straight to voicemail. The voicemail was "If you don't have hot tips. Then why are you calling? I want hot tips. Hang up."
Michael calls Gloria Young, who the Chatrealm renamed GloRY, Justin's mom. GloRY, who doesn't like horror films, had to wake up at six o'clock in the morning the next day - they decided to wake her up anyway. Gloria says she hasn't yet seen The Walking Dead. Gloria tells Michael that she'd 'like to pass'. He tells Gloria that if she doesn't see the show, he may not get to star in it. Michael says that he is a friend of Justin and that he likes him. He tells her that Brian likes him, and so does Justin's boyfriend. But to no avail, Gloria is still not convinced. Eventually, she asks that if she agrees to watch it - if she could end the call. They say yes, she agrees, they hang up.
Name That Autocorrect
It's time for the Name That Autocorrect...encore.
I'm home and I love you! I'm looking for cute thugs to put in our apartment.
Tom wins. Tom wins. Tom wins.
New Champion! Woo!
- Tom Merritt obviously knows how to correctly read poor autocompletes.
- "Rooker doesn't back off!" -Michael Rooker
- Episode 50 of NSFW marks the point where NSFW has published more episodes than This Week in Fun, its former nemesis on the TWiT Network.
- On November 10, 2010, Justin invited Michael Rooker to be a guest on this episode via Twitter. Rooker confirmed!
- On November 14, 2010, during live East Meets West #231, Tom Merritt promised to be on this episode since he couldn't have been on the show before.
- At first, CJ Johnson thought that it was Justin impersonating Michael Rooker.
- This is the first time CJ has been heard on NSFW.
- Although Justin had told his mom that she would be called by the show (in order to make sure she would be home and answering the phone), he did not reveal that she would be talking to Michael Rooker.
- Justin put together the "You've been Rookrolled" clip about 20 minutes before the show.
Links & Downloads
Merle Dixon for Governor - community driven site supporting the election of Merle Dixon to the Governor of Woodbury.
| Preceded by:
|| Followed by:|
"The Haunted Broadsword Cares"