Screenwriter Apologizes for Cats 2 and Scooter Pic
|Screenwriter Apologizes for Cats 2 and Scooter Pic|
|Broadcast Date||February 13, 2020|
|Hosts||Brian Brushwood, Justin Robert Young|
|Guests||C. Robert Cargill|
Justin's back from the NH primary and dog-face factory. Plus, C. Robert Cargill joins us to talk about him doing Cats 2: The Furrening and play a new round of "Apologizes For..." The rule of thumb!
Check out the new Hulu film Cargill produced, "Into The Dark: My Valentine": https://www.hulu.com/movie/my-valentine-5790001d-b1a6-4ad5-beb7-47706129d277
Listen to Justin's primary coverage on the Politics! Politics! Politics! podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/politics-politics-politics/id1051566354
Powered by our friends at DogHouse Systems. Get a 250GB SSD when you buy a computer at http://doghousesystems.com/v/rogue and use promo code ROGUE.
And obviously support us on Patreon thanks we love you http://patreon.com/nightattack
Justin is Back
Justin has returned from his whirlwind tour of Primaries and Rallies. He went to a Joe Biden rally. Biden talked for thirty minutes about women being beaten. In the preshow they had been feeding song lyrics and Edgar Allen Poe poems into "Talk to Transformer" and then had it mimic Joe Biden's "Have you ever heard the phrase Rule of Thumb" which Biden used in his rambling speech and Justin did a dramatic reading. They watched a video where Biden said to someone in the audience You're a lying dog-faced pony soldier
Justin also met "Vermin Supreme" also known as "that guy with a boot on his head"
Support Night Attack
Use Patreon. https://patreon.com/nightattack. Get the preshow and postshow in your own secret RSS feed. You might get your name shouted out in the Name Chant Corner Hour like supporter MELONCHOLY.
Use Twitch, https://twitch.tv/nightattack. Get your name shouted out in the bits n' subz minute.
This episode's the THE BIT BOSS was ROCKROLLMARTIAN
Austin Night Attack Live
Night Attack used to do a live show during SXSW but it makes it hard for them and for fans because having it during SXSW makes it difficult and expensive. This time they will probably have a show after SXSW is over April 4-5th 2020. If you're interested send a message to mail at night attack dot tv.
See Robert Cargill
Long time friend of the show C. Robert Cargill is on the show. He's working on lots of stuff. Look for his podcast Junk Food Cinema. Watch his new Hulu movie "My Valentine".
"Apologizes For" Game
It's the return of a classic Night Attack favorite. Given a headline with blanks where someone is apologizing for something, and they have to guess what it is.
- Dele Alli apologizes for BLANK video
- Brian says RACIST
- Justin says PORNOGRAPHIC
- Cargill says SEXIST
- It was CORONAVIRUS
- Asics apologizes for BLANK playing for hours about Auckland store
- Justin says PORNOGRAPHY
- Cargill says OLD TOWN ROAD
- Brian says HARLEM SHAKE
- It was PORN (Justin got the point)
- Professor apologizes for BLANK filled survey
- Cargill says OBSCENITY
- Brian says EXPLETIVE
- Justin says RACISM
- It was SLUR-FILLED (Justin got the point)
- Taco Bell apologizes for controversial BLANK BLANK, this should not have happened
- Brian says WRONG ORDER
- Justin says OPEN BATHROOM
- Cargill says MUSIC PLAYING
- It was STOREFRONT SIGN (Brian got the point)
- Bong Joon Ho apologizes to BLANK BLANK for winning two many awards
- Justin says ANGRY WHITES
- Cargill says OSCAR ENGRAVERS
- Brian says MARTIN SCORCESE
- It was OSCAR ENGRAVERS. (Cargill got the point)
- What is this? Store apologizes for BLANK BLANK onesie
- Cargill says ANATOMICALLY CORRECT
- Brian says GOLF RELATED BUTTHOLE DESIGN
- Justin says WISCONSIN BADGERS
- It was MINNESOTA BADGERS (Justin got the point)
This last question is for four points!
- Mayor apologizes for BLANK BLANK BLANK BLANK BLANK, BLANK BLANK
- Brian says DRAWING THAT MOUSTACHE ON OPPONENTS, AND WIFE
- Justin says GETTING WAY TOO DRUNK MAN, FOR REAL
- Cargill says USING PUBLIC FUNDS AT LOCAL STRIP CLUB
- It was DRINKING TOO MUCH AT PARTY, PASSING OUT (Justin got the point)
Justin wins! If you have a game send it to mail at night attack dot tv.
- MillBeeks has a book out that will teach you how to make a killer review-based podcast http://join.doanything.media/
- TechTalkTonight has a youtube series http://yolo420.com/commute
- Bonus: icu made a video
Thank goodness the draft ends in two days, Tom Merritt won. http://draft.diamondclub.tv.
A listener asks if a patty melt is a grilled onion burger. (Brian doesn't know what a patty melt is. Cargill says it's a burger. Justin says it's a Cuban sandwich for white people.) Another listener asks what everyone's favorite color is. (Brian: green or a dark sky blue, Justin: black, Bryce: gray, Cargill: cerulean which is what dark sky blue is). Send your mail to mail at night attack dot tv.
Preshow & Aftershow
Since Night Attack is directly funded by the viewers, the preshow and aftershow videos are available to Patrons of the show ASAP and freely available 48h after release. If you're not yet a Patron of the show, then go toº Patreon.com/NightAttack and pledge ANY amount!
| Preceded by:
"The Golden Receiver"
| Screenwriter Apologizes for Cats 2 and Scooter Pic
|| Followed by:|
"He Slings Schlongs By The Sea Shore"