Secretly Spied upon by 4 Devices
|Secretly Spied upon by 4 Devices|
|Broadcast Date||May 18, 2018|
|Hosts||Brian Brushwood, Jason Murphy|
Forged in the dusk of the Cold War, the pants were imbued with a mystic mistrust. It is said these pants transform their bearer into a supernaturally deceptive creature, something beyond the sum of their parts. It is within these polyester confines that a man finds himself cruel and twisted, a puppet of the pantaloon. Evil Grandpants Murphy Esq. is but a victim of this sinister stitching and seam.
- (Amazon) USB to wall plug camera
- (Amazon) FREDI wi-fi spy camera
- (Amazon) aTTo mini voice recorder (small black box)
- (Amazon) SOOSPY pen hidden camera
This episode sponsored by privacy.com/rogue, get 5% cash back for 3 months!
First Pass Edit
First Pass Edits are basically all of the footage we shot for the episode in a largely-uncut format, it can be a real mess sometimes but it's all there.
Consider pledging if you dig the show, or don't if you don't!
- The photo of Jason in the thumbnail was taken during the first spy cam episode and was not used for the thumbnail. That cutout has since become an emoji on the MR discord server.
- While it's unclear whether the Fredi cam was not recording during the episode or reset before it could be backed up, recording any footage on it after the fact proved to be completely unusable.
- During the ad read, Brandt operated all three cameras and acted as live audio engineer.
- "Kensington" by Stan Forebee & Kyle McEvoy
- "Boys' Bop" by Birocratic
- "stryman" by baaskaT
- "Blue Orchard" by FloFilz
- "Breeze" by The Deli
- Patreon & Discord
- YouTube Channel
- Daily MR Articles
- Outtakes & BTS
- Modern Rogue Mixtape
- Show List
| Preceded by:
"Fighting with Quarterstaffs"
| Secretly Spied upon by 4 Devices
|| Followed by:|
"How Not to Dissolve a Body in Lye"