Set Fire To The Industry
|Set Fire To The Industry|
|Broadcast Date||January 24, 2012|
|Hosts||Tom Merritt, Brian Brushwood, Justin Robert Young|
YouTube's new entertainment channels, Hulu's Battleground debut, Sling on a chip, and more.
The Big Story
Another Big Story
“Beloved, not Beliked’: Why TV’s live and streaming audiences are diverging. 
Go to Netflix.com/twit for your free 30 day trial.
- Vimeo redesigns their website. 
- YouTube now serves more than 4 billion daily video views. 
- Facebook in talks to replace YouTube as Vevo's host. 
- Paramount begins selling UltraViolet movies directly. 
- Hack breaks Hulu Plus free from supported device chains, embraces Androids of every shape and color. 
- Does it make sense for the Apple TV to become a DVR too? 
- Full Circle: Boxee brings OTA HDTV and basic cable to the Boxee Box. 
- Transforming Macworld into Beckinfield. 
- NASA close to approving first sci-fi flick shot in space. 
- Robot and Frank is the next great science fiction indie. 
- Game of Thrones Season 2 UK air date. 
- James Cameron wants to blow your mind with 60 frames per second. 
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail comes to Blu-ray March 6th, brings an iPad app. 
What We're Watching
- Sherlock (season 2)
- Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret
- Star Trek
- Friday Night Lights
- Downton Abbey
- A viewer gives a solution for the Sherlock problem.
- A viewer gives a series of legal / ethical questions.
| Preceded by:
"Am I Legal?"
| Set Fire To The Industry
|| Followed by:|
"Hard Of Heron"