|Broadcast Date||September 26, 2019|
|Hosts||Brian Brushwood, Justin Robert Young|
It's the first Night Attack from the Diamond Club Studios at the Seven Acre Shwood. Andrew Heaton from The Political Orphanage joins us to talk about the new space, vetoes, and window pane pain. Plus, we christen the space with a new round of "Apologizes For." Fuck-muppet!
90% of something
You can still join the Modern Rogue Founder's club for a couple of weeks but Brian says they got the money they needed. http://scamstuff.com
It's Andrew Heaton
Andrew Heaton is guesting on the show while wearing a jacket. He's also currently living at the Modern Rogue World Headquarters compound.
Brian and Andrew told the story of one of the new windows that was installed was broken and it took a long time for a replacement pane to be delivered. The window installer/glazer guy was so happy to finally finish this job - only to find that the replacement pane was not the right size.
The Winter Movie Draft
Oh boy, the summer movie draft just finished, so that means it's time to get back on the horse and have the winter movie draft. This time Justin wasn't able to actually play due to a scheduling conflict. You can see all the gory details of draft results at http://draft.diamondclub.tv
Justin does a show about politics, and Andrew Heaton does a show about politics. So there was a lot of politics talk, which is definitely the thing to talk about on a comedy podcast.
If you want the preshow and the postshow in your podcast player, support Night Attack on Patreon https://patreon.com/nightattack. Maybe get your name shouted out in the name chant corner hour like ADAM C.
If you want your name shouted out during the twitch subs n' bitz minute, subscribe to Night Attack on twitch https://twitch.tv/nightattack.
This episodes the THE BIT BOSS was STEELTHEWIN
"Apologizes For" Game
It's a Night Attack favorite. Bryce reads a headline where someone has had to apologize for something, and the players have to guess the missing information. Science determines who is closest to the right answer.
- Military apologizes to Area 51 Alienstock crowds for BLANK BLANK.
- Brian: Arby's Sponsorship
- Justin: No Aliens
- Andrew: Executing Aliens
- Correct answer: THREATENING TWEET. Andrew got points
Here ve go:
- Lizzo apologizes for accusing Postmates driver of BLANK BLANK BLANK.
- Justin: late food delivery
- Andrew: back seat driving
- Brian: revealing her address
- Correct answer: STEALING HER FOOD. Justin got points.
- Millie Bobbie Brown apologizes for BLANK BLANK BLANK BLANK BLANK BLANK in recent video.
- Andrew: having affair with entire cast of Stranger Things
- Brian: shitty dub act at magic convention
- Justin: culturally inappropriate dancing that was racist
- Correct answer: PRETENDING TO APPLY HER SKINCARE PRODUCTS.
- Zach Galifianakis apologizes for calling Bradley Cooper a BLANK BLANK.
- Brian: right c word
- Justin: cheap asshole
- Andrew: raging fuckmuppet
- Correct answer: HOT IDIOT. Brian got the points
- School apologizes for spray painting BLANK BLANK to target tardiness.
- Justin: Broken homes
- Andrew: tardy students
- Brian: school lockers
- Correct answer: Bathroom mirrors. Brian got a points
Double points round!
- Twitter apologizes for BLANK BLANK BLANK campaign in streets of San Francisco
- Andrew: eliminate homelessness
- Brian: show your dick
- Justin: clean that poop
- Nobody could keep track of the actual answers in this round so who knows.
- Correct Answer: STENCIL AND CHALK CAMPAIGN. Justin got points.
- Officer fired after arresting BLANK BLANK BLANK.
- Andrew: insufficiently sexy pedestrians
- Brian: shirtless alligator bath salts
- Justin: drug dealer's cheetah.
- Correct Answer: SIX YEAR OLDS. Justin got the points
If you have a game, send it to mail at night attack dot tv.
- Scyne has a new episode of virtual log. http://virtualog.scyne.com/
- gambolingman has a comedy show http://bit.ly/nightaccessisback
- HotBeverages writes Butts
An update on the album "All's Well?" (no). More discussion about going or not going to college. Send your mail to mail at night attack dot tv.
- Several people on the show did not know who Lizzo was, or what Postmates was.
- Brian once tried to get his twitter following to review bomb a bar on Yelp
Preshow & Aftershow
Since Night Attack is directly funded by the viewers, the preshow and aftershow videos are available to Patrons of the show ASAP and freely available 48h after release. If you're not yet a Patron of the show, then go to Patreon.com/NightAttack and pledge ANY amount!
| Preceded by:
"The Real Spare Bedroom Was The Friends We Made Along The Way"
| Sisyphus Dunks
|| Followed by:|
"For Your Cogsideration"