Sneak Attack Roller Coaster
|Sneak Attack Roller Coaster|
|Broadcast Date||February 11, 2014|
|Hosts||Brian Brushwood, Justin Robert Young|
The Doubleclicks return to help us find the Saddest Kickstarter, they play their own version of The Newlywed game and then The Doubleclicks perform some new songs.
- Drive and Survive by a 94-year-old WWII veteran
- Spoodle - DrawSomething clone that only had $6 donated so far.
- Project Mermaids - Photographing celebrities as mermaids to bring awareness to oceanic pollution.
- The Best Kickstarter Video Ever by Bill Meeks
- Drive and Survive.
Come on, lets legitimately make this happen and get him to $65k. During the show, with 40 days left in the campaign, we quadrupled the funding from $200 to over $800. Seriously, tweet this out, lets get this shit funded.
Go to Shutterstock.com and use the code "NSFW114" to get 30% off new accounts.
So Valentine's Day is coming up… love is in the air… I dunno. Whatever, they play their version of "The Newlywed Game".
- What is the one tweet you wish you had back?
- Brian's guess: Squarespace "Click-clack"
- Justin's answer: Comparing US Airways to Hitler
- Angela's guess: Posting the picture of her drinking alcohol
- Aubrey's answer: No regrets
- Biggest social media pet peeve.
- Justin's guess: When people don't credit you for your tweets
- Brian's answer: Pedantic Snark
- Aubrey's guess: Mentioning you in twitter conversations that you don't care about
- Angela's answer: Vague Tweets
- The television show everyone talks about, but you just don't get.
- Brian's guess: The Walking Dead
- Justin's answer: Dexter
- Angela's guess: Breaking Bad
- Aubrey's answer: Breaking Bad
- The meme you most identify with.
- Justin's guess: Doge
- Brian's answer: Pop-tart cat (aka Unicorn Brian)
- Aubrey's guess: Awkward penguin
- Angela's answer: "I have no idea what I'm doing" dog
- Which of the following do you find the most arousing: Goatse, Lemon Party, Tub Girl, 2girls1cup
- Brian's guess: Lemon Party
- Justin's answer: Lemon Party
- Angela's guess: None
- Aubrey's answer: None
Go to Squarespace.com for a 14-day free trial and use the offer code "NSFW2" to get 10% off your first order.
Ohh hey! Not only are Angela and Aubrey awesome NSFW guests, but they're also awesome musicians. They performed some new songs that they wrote since the last time they performed on NSFW.
They also have a Kickstarter that's triple funded with 6-days to go for their new album. So support it, or don't. Whatever. It's probably too late for you anyway. If you really want to help them, go buy their music, like the new album on the Kickstarter, "Dimetrodon".
Head over to NSFW.Ting.com and you can get $25 your first phone purchase.
Sneak Attack Roller Coaster
They came up with an idea for a movie in which a roller coaster (called "Sneak Attack" and played by Vin Diesel) is falsely accused of murdering 150 people. The roller coaster is represented in court by it's 12-year-old lawyer who's body has been taken over by one of the people who was supposedly killed by the roller coaster (but wasn't). The movie features an original song by The Doubleclicks, "Keep Your Hands in the Cart So You Don't Break My Heart".
- "WOAH! That's a sexy-ass mermaid!... That's a sexy-ass bro!" - Brian
- "It's neck-and-neck between Spoodle and Hitler's killer." - Justin
- "Drop a deuce on Squarespace." - Justin (in reference to the offer code "NSFW2")
- Aubrey is an assassin for "not the US government".
- Justin proposed making 9/11 the new "Relationship amnesty day"
Links & Downloads
- Video: 720p MP4 480p MP4
- Audio: MP3 OGG
- Torrent links can be found in the following article: NSFW#Download
| Preceded by:
"Hacking the Plebeians"
| Sneak Attack Roller Coaster
|| Followed by:|
"Night of 1000 Announcements"