Sometimes the Laughs Turn to Boners
|Sometimes the Laughs Turn to Boners|
|Broadcast Date||December 11, 2019|
|Hosts||Brian Brushwood, Justin Robert Young|
Holiday yard shenanigans, #1 (in Croatia), and a sexy new scientific game, "I'm Just Joke-Kink." Plus, your emails to email@example.com. Lean back on your Sybian, assholes! Get in your letters to Santa ASAP! https://forms.gle/UxH2zMChQQT4Y3hB9 Justin's "Raise the Dead" podcast launched! Subscribe now at http://www.raisethedeadpodcast.com Tickets for Night Attack at SF Sketchfest are on sale now! Join us January 22, 2020 in San Francisco: https://sfsketchfest2020.sched.com/event/XpuN/night-attack-podcast
Powered by our friends at DogHouse Systems. Get a 250GB SSD when you buy a computer at http://doghousesystems.com/v/rogue and use promo code ROGUE.
Justin would like to meet Werner Herzog. Brian has been to the Salvador Dali museum.
Night Attack got a new mixer, a Behringer X32, to produce the show with, which is very large and very visible in the shot showing producer Bryce Castillo. Brian wondered if they could get Bryce some headphones that look like what Lobot wore in "Empire Strikes Back." They got the mixer the same day as the show, but Bryce is a professional and had it set up and ready to go in time.
Justin will be in studio for the next show and to bank a few shows.
The Christmas Dragon
For the last few years the Brushwood family has made a video christmas card, this year's features a dragon. Some neighbors are not so enamoured by a dragon, but many more said they loved it.
Brian showed off the Modern Rogue gold play button for their Youtube channel, which as Brian observed was "gold colored" as opposed to gold plated like the one Scam ~~School~~ Nation got a few years ago was.
They showed a video of Brian shooting a flaming arrow into a pit of gasoline. Friend of the show C. Robert Cargill had a comment on it.
Raise the Dead
Justin's Raise the Dead podcast is now available on most podcast platforms now.
They watched a video of a news reporter getting her butt slapped by a passing marathon runner. "Turns out" the guy who slapped her was a youth pastor.
Support Night Attack
Use Patreon. https://patreon.com/nightattack. Get the preshow and postshow in your own secret RSS feed. Maybe get your name shouted out in the Name Chant Corner Hour like FRANCISCO DE LA CRUZ.
Use Twitch, https://twitch.tv/nightattack. Get your name shouted out in the bits n' subz minute.
This episodes the THE BIT BOSS was YOURMANJEFF.
It's a game from Talizorel. Inspired by a previous show where they talked about the porn genres for mummies, vampires, and werewolves, from "Fet Life" two categories of fetishes are given and the guys have to guess which one has the bigger following.
- "Cling Film" vs. "Mummification" Brian: cling film. Justin: mummification. Bonnie: cling film. It was MUMMIFICATION.
- "Saran Wrap Mummification" vs. "Duct Tape Mummification" Justin: saran wrap. Bonnie: duct tape. Brian: saran wrap. It was SARAN WRAP.
- "Growl means I'm protecting you in werewolf" vs. "Werewolf play" Bonnie: play. Brian: play. Justin: growl. It was GROWL.
- "Vampires" vs. "Goth" Brian: vampires. Justin: goth. Bonnie: goth. It was GOTH.
- "Face farting" vs. "Chakra Energy Play". Justin: farting. Bonnie: Chakra. Brian: Chakra. It was CHAKRA.
- "US Treasury Yield Curve" vs. "Social masochism" Bonnie: social. Brian: social. Justin: yield curve. It was SOCIAL MASOCHISM.
- "Math" vs. "French Language" Brian: math. Bonnie: french. Justin: french. It was MATH.
- "Literature" vs. "Spanking with feminist literature" Bonnie: spanked. Justin: spanked. Brian: spanked. It was LITERATURE.
- "Pegging while playing super mario" vs. "Playing the super mario theme on her boobs" Justin: boobs. Bonnie: pegging. Brian: pegging. It was PEGGING.
- "Buddy Holly" vs. "Ricky Ricardo" Brian: Ricky. Justin: Ricky. Bonnie: Ricky. It was BUDDY HOLLY.
Four categories for the last question!
- "Justin Trudeau" vs. "Boris Johnson" vs. "Donald Trump" vs. "Vladimir Putin" Brian: Trump. Justin: Trudeau. Bonnie: Putin. It was TRUMP.
Brian most likely wins. If you have a game send it to mail at night attack dot tv.
- ochotonaprinceps says that MikeTV's new album "Hesitation Cuts" comes out December 17th iTunes/Amazon.
- mrsteamfist has a kickstarter for something they won't say. http://bit.ly/DireMultiverseKS
- yourmanjeff has a patreon for photography https://patreon.com/yourmanjeff
Tom Merritt, still in the lead. https://draft.diamondclub.tv
A listener started listening in 2011 when it was still NSFWShow but had to stop listening due to military service, and picked up Night Attack in 2016. (Thank You). How does it feel that strangers treat you like friends when you don't know them personally? (It can be odd, don't assume too much familiarity with the show hosts). Send your mail to mail at night attack dot tv.
Preshow & Aftershow
Since Night Attack is directly funded by the viewers, the preshow and aftershow videos are available to Patrons of the show ASAP and freely available 48h after release. If you're not yet a Patron of the show, then go toº Patreon.com/NightAttack and pledge ANY amount!
| Preceded by:
"The All-Setup Bard"
| Sometimes the Laughs Turn to Boners
|| Followed by:|
"Santa's Possum Gravy"