Stick With Ostriches
|Stick With Ostriches|
|Broadcast Date||November 14, 2018|
|Hosts||Brian Brushwood, Justin Robert Young|
Brian's sick, Justin's brother is growing up, and we administer a whole quiz of antivirals. Plus your emails to email@example.com!
With Draw Rawls
There was no live show last week, because Justin had a live show for the election but this week Night Attack is Back. Brian is sick. Justin's election show sold out and went well, with extra seats at the front including a drunk show-goer Christian who had plenty of antics during Justin's performance.
Justin the Box
Justin visited family in florida, and they played Jackbox party games. Turns out Justin's 13-year old brother loves the funny names like "Justin's Ass", "Ben Dover" and "Big Peen" you can use in Jackbox games. Justin approves.
A band with the terrible name "Threatin" turned out to be a total fraud that bought facebook likes and youtube views in order to make a tour look like shows were sold out. It becomes obvious, however, when literally nobody comes to the show, that something is up.
You ought to know by now
Joe Perry from Aerosmith was performing with Billy Joel and collapsed backstage. This sparked yet another discussion of Billy Joel's music and the potential for "Racist Billy Joel Songs" which got immediately vetoed.
Hey, you reading this. If you support Night Attack on Patreon at https://patreon.com/nightattack, then you get your own private RSS feed with the preshow and postshow available nowhere else. Also you can get shouted out in the NAME CHANT CORNER HOUR like best pal CHRIS BORDEN. You can also subscribe on twitch and bit n' sub it up during the twitch minute.
This episode's BIT BOSS was HANDO TADPOOL.
It's a game! Brian is sick, so here's the antivirus. The guys have to guess if a tweet is by Mcafee (the company) or John Mcafee (the guy).
- Example: Happy #Election Day, America! 🇺🇸 We hope you’re out there #voting! While you wait, learn more about potential cybersecurity threats during the #midterms. (Mcafee Company)
Here we go!
- My Sommelier challenged me to drink a bottle of wine that Hilton Hotels sells for $700 per bottle and compare it to "Primal Sludge" which we buy, in volume, for $1.63 per bottle. It was a no contest. After downing a bottle of each, Primal Sludge won, hands fucking down. (John Mcafee) Brian got it right.
- In reference to Kanye's password choices: "Password" and all zeros are the most secure passwords these days. Not even brute force decryption engines use them. The reasoning: no-one could be that stupid, so why waste processing power looking for them. Kanye is on the leading edge. (John Mcafee) Justin got it right.
- People make fun of my stomach. Here's my regimen: Booze, cigarettes, zero exercise and experimental recreational research chemicals. I can skate by on this regimen because I am 73 and most people label the stomach as meaningless compared to the miracle that I am still alive. (John Mcafee) Brian got it right.
- Annoying adverts pushing you to the edge? @Garyjdavis shares insights on how to customize browser push notifications and stay more secure. (Mcafee Company) Justin got it right.
- With the Winklevoss twins. Or so they said. I trust nothing. Even though everyone verified their identity, I believe they are clones, and are part of a CIA conspiracy to get me to divulge my secret knowledge of the crypto space. Trust no-one. (John Mcafee) Brian got it right.
- Whale fucking. No joke. Each year, on Feb 1st, in the Molokai Channel, a few men compete in the world's only whale fucking contest. Humpback whales are easy to fuck- for a second or less. World record: 31 seconds. I competed once. Almost got my ribs crushed. Stick with Ostriches. (John Mcafee) Justin got it right.
- Hackers are gaining access to networks without users even knowing it via SMS #phishing. Learn how to stay secure from @garyjdavis. (Mcafee company) Brian got it right.
- Was at a bar in Hatteras and the waitress quietly passed me a note. "I want to fuck you". I didn't respond. I don't trust a woman who doesn't charge money for sex. Pros don't take waitress jobs. Men: if you think, ever, there is such a thing as free sex, then you live in a closet (John Mcafee) Justin got it right.
- My sidearm is with me 24/7. More: my sidearm is ALWAYS in my hand when I'm on the toilet, sleeping and making love. Puts a kink in foreplay but some women love it. Accidental discharge? No. Some intentional when idiots tried to rush me. 2 women spontaneously orgasmed. Go figure. (John Mcafee) Brian got it right.
- As with all great cultural transitions, true revolution starts at the bottom - with the poor, the disenfranchised, the marginalized. It is no surprise then, that in this Crypto Revolution, it is Africa that is first in making the dollar obsolete. (John Mcafee) Justin got it right.
It's a tie! So let's have a tie breaker! Both have to answer! It's also ten points.
- Search engines like Google and Bing are blacklisting fewer sites, leaving users vulnerable to potential #malware attacks. Details from @Garyjdavis. (Mcafee Company). Brian got it right and Justin picked the opposite to be contrary! Brian wins!
Do you have a game for them to play? Send it to mail at night attack dot tv. If they use it, you potentially get a pack of stickers from http://stickersordiaf.com.
- rynix is doing Movember for men's health! https://mobro.co/13845185
- dpowensj's brother has kickstarter for a card game! http://bit.ly/DestroyThese
- KrimsonKing's team is practising Halo 5 for Dreamhack! https://www.twitch.tv/krimsonking1999
The Movie Draft
Brian: still in first place. Full Details: http://draft.diamondclub.tv.
A proper mailbag opening. A picture of a cat ("good job, cat"). A picture of a dog who dropped his bone in the fire pit (That is a dope fire pit). Could Greg Proops replace Alex Trebeck on Jeopardy? (How about Paula Poundstone). Is "See You Next Tuesday" supposed to be a rude word? (What are you a cop?) Where did "Die in a Fire" come from. A song about smurfs (what about whale fucker smurf). A new listener is now up to episode 54. What is the worst live event you've done? (You Could Win A 2012 Kia Soul!). No wait, late breaking news: the new listener is up to what episode? (72). Send your mail and animal pictures to mail at night attack dot tv.
- "That god-damn Neil Armstrong fucked me but good" - Justin, referencing the performance of the movie "First Man" in the draft
- "I'm not sorry that I kicked Justin's ass at a very important game, that's what I learned" - Brian
- "You think they're fucking the blowhole, or another part of the whale?" - Justin "It has to be, what else would you put your dick in" - Brian "I'm not a whale expert" - Justin
- John Mcafee ran for president as a Libertarian.
Preshow & Aftershow
Since Night Attack is directly funded by the viewers, the preshow and aftershow videos are available to Patrons of the show ASAP and freely available 48h after release. If you're not yet a Patron of the show, then go to Patreon.com/NightAttack and pledge ANY amount!
| Preceded by:
"The Leftovers (Live from TwitchCon 2018)"
| Stick With Ostriches
|| Followed by:|
"The Fall of the Romaine Empire"