Strong Hands and Lanolin
|Strong Hands and Lanolin|
|Broadcast Date||May 30, 2018|
|Hosts||Brian Brushwood, Justin Robert Young|
Brian's coming at you live from the down-undah with stories of the upside-down world. Plus, we play the new game, "Etsy or Would You Rather?" Bah means no!
Night Attack is coming to San Diego and Los Angeles June 9 and 10. Tickets for BOTH are on sale now at http://nightattack.tv/tour
Check out daily articles now at http://themodernrogue.com
And get new stickers and pins at http://stickersordiaf.com
- 1 Contents
- 1.1 You really missed it in the pre-show and post-show
- 1.2 You still need to buy Night Attack Tour Tickets
- 1.3 Where in the world is Brian Brushwood
- 1.4 HEROS AND VILLAINS OF PATREON NAME SOMETHING
- 1.5 Allergy Information
- 1.6 Be Our Guest (Appearance)
- 1.7 The PUPDATE
- 1.8 WOULD YOU RATHER ETSY GAME
- 1.9 Diamond Time
- 1.10 Movie Draft Minute
- 2 The Funnest Facts
- 3 Quoted Quotes
- 4 YouTube
- 5 Links
You really missed it in the pre-show and post-show
Patrons get the pre- and post-show early as well as their own RSS feed for them. This week you missed a spoilery discussion of the movie SOLO even though Brian hasn't seen it, and Bonnie's "You don't have a hair on your pussy" statement.
You still need to buy Night Attack Tour Tickets
Hey, you. Want to see Night Attack Live? Two chances: http://nightattack.tv/tour June 9th 2018 in San Diego, and Jun 10th 2018 in Los Angeles. Having these shows well attended will be a very positive force towards having more Night Attack Tour Dates.
Where in the world is Brian Brushwood
Brian and Bonnie are in Australia, or "The Miami of Australia" as he called it. It seems "Coca Cola No Sugar" is a thing in Australia. It's not Coke Zero, it's not Diet Coke, and it's ingredients are a mystery. Also Brian thinks it tastes like garbage.
Brian and Bonnie wanted to be tourists, so they went to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, where they saw animals that were doing fine. Kangaroos, crocodiles oh my. For AUS$30 they got to have their picture taken holding a Koala named Eliza.
Speaking of babies, they got to meet Blerch, Ev Lloyd's child at the Australian meetup. The bartender liked when Brian was on Penn & Teller, he was right ripper.
Bonnie periscope'd a sheep shearing demonstration. The guy in fact, had big strong hands.
HEROS AND VILLAINS OF PATREON NAME SOMETHING
If you supported Night Attack at http://patreon.com/nightattack, not only do you get early access and custom RSS feeds for the pre-show and aftershow, you could have been the hero VILE or villain GREGORY SOMETHING I CAN'T UNDERSTAND in this week's story. If that doesn't float your boat you can subscribe at http://twitch.tv/nightattack and get shouted out in the twitch shout out minute.
Bonnie relates the story of a dude who ate Brazil nuts before having sexual congress with his lady woman - who then died from a nut allergy! Citation Needed (a separate non-fatal case was found) Tune in next time for more JUSTIN'S BELIEVE IT OR NOT.
Be Our Guest (Appearance)
Hey guys, laywers amirite?! 'nuff said. More next week.
WOULD YOU RATHER ETSY GAME
Jingeroo sent along a game: Is a given description an Etsy listing, or a choice from the Would You Rather bot?
Example: "Mouse riding on a snail" (Etsy)
- "Mutant bubble monkey" (WYR) Justin got it
- "Building in a tomato" (WYR) Brian got it
- "Interesting head for hats" (Etsy) Justin Got it
- "Goat with no head" (WYR) Brian did not get it
- "Real flying lizard" (Etsy) Justin did not get it
- "French medical instrument" (Etsy) Brian did not get it
- "Crabs Eye" (WYR) Justin got it
- "Voodoo supplies" (Etsy) Brian got it
- "Penguin belly" (WYR) Brian got it
- "Balloon head" (Etsy) Justin Got it.
Justin wins! Sure why not! Hey you, reading this, do you got a game for Night Attack to play? Send it to email@example.com. DON'T SEND IT ANYWHERE ELSE, THAT'S FOR CHUMPS. If they use your game you are likely to get stickers from http://stickersordiaf.come
- Kruvek has a D&D Live stream.
- 74HC wants you to consider Distributed Proofreaders
- horeboysunited's time ran out. So what? https://horseboysunited.com/
Movie Draft Minute
Who's in the lead now? Why it's DTNS. The hot deets are all at http://draft.diamondclub.tv
The Funnest Facts
- Bryce apparently does not have a passport.
- "I want to insist that Coca Cola give me a Coca Cola Franchies, or a coke" - Brian riding on Aunty Donna's success with Dominos.
- "I think that Koala really liked me, I mean I really felt a connection" - Brian
- "I don't know how much the sheep enjoyed it"" - Brian, regarding the sheep shearing
- "Is bonemeal made of bones?" - Bryce
- "You don't have a hair on your pussy if you don't know how to take off the mic on your skype"- Bonnie
Preshow & Aftershow
Since Night Attack is directly funded by the viewers, the preshow and aftershow videos are available to Patrons of the show ASAP and freely available 48h after release. If you're not yet a Patron of the show, then go to Patreon.com/NightAttack and pledge ANY amount!
| Preceded by:
"Bose Before Froyos"
| Strong Hands and Lanolin
|| Followed by:|
"Hog Deep in This Hog"