Testing 7 Ways to Make Beer Better (Featuring the Beerists)
|Testing 7 Ways to Make Beer Better (Featuring the Beerists)|
|Broadcast Date||July 24, 2017|
|Hosts||Brian Brushwood, Jason Murphy|
|Guests||John Rubio, Grant Davis|
Brian and Jason really just wanted an excuse to drink on the show, so they sold the guest slot to the highest bidder. Rubio and Grant collectively bid 16 beers.
Don't be a jerk, go support The Beerists!
- 1:05 - quickly chilling your beer
- 8:02 - avoid skunked beer
- 11:57 - open a bottle with anything
- 15:27 - the perfect pour
- 19:25 - de-foam the head
- 21:01 - drinking the right way
- 21:16 - shotgunning a beer (can)
Support the Modern Rogue by getting a free 30-day trial from Audible at http://audible.com/rogue (it's totally risk free, and you get to keep your book!)
First Pass Edit
First Pass Edits are basically all of the footage we shot for the episode in a largely-uncut format, it can be a real mess sometimes but it's all there.
Consider pledging if you dig the show, or don't if you don't!
- Between this episode, and the two others shot with the Beerists on the same day, the top of one of the two benches took some notable cosmetic damage.
- "Breakfast" by Monma
- "Inside the Hyperbolic Time Chamber" by baaskaT
- "Still Shining" by Badsummer
- "Breeze" by The Deli
- "Me 2 You" by QSTN
- "mirage" by drwn.
- "Palm Parallels" by Deeb
| Preceded by:
"Duplicating a Key from a Photo"
| Testing 7 Ways to Make Beer Better (Featuring the Beerists)
|| Followed by:|
"12-Year-Old Stunt Driver Teaches Drifting"