The Assassination Mind Reading Trick!
|The Assassination Mind Reading Trick!|
|Broadcast Date||April 22, 2010|
Use this mental miracle to keep your friends from betraying you...
This week, we've got 2 for 1: A collection of twisted trivia questions and a killer mindreading trick...
Simple Trivia Tricks!
- Which is farther West? Reno, NV or Los Angeles, CA?
- (Check your maps: Reno is farther West!)
- Who was the first black professional baseball player?
- (Surprisingly, it's not Jackie Robinson, but Moses Fleetwood Walker! He played decades before the race barrier was established)
- Who was the first American in space?
- (Most people answer John Glenn, but he was the first American to ORBIT the planet...
- Alan Shepard was the first American in space!)
Use any of these trivia tricks to get your friends to pour your beers - for you from your Coors Light home tap.
Crackers and Death!
Cracker Trick Explained
GameFly is the largest online video game rental service and offers you a choice from over 7,000 new and classic titles across all consoles and handhelds. With plans starting at $15.95 a month, GameFly members can rent one to four games at a time and keep them for as long as they like. There are no late fees, no due dates and shipping is always free. Once you're done playing a game, send it back and GameFly will send you the next available game on your list. If you really like the game you're playing, simply click "keep it" on the GameFly website and the game is yours, at a discounted price. GameFly will even mail you the case and manuals free of charge! Scam School fans get a 2 Week FREE Trial when they go to www.GameFly.com/scamschool. Some restrictions apply see site for details.
- Chad Johnson and David Prager can be seen in the background of the first part of this episode.
- This episode was shot in David Prager's home at the same time as Look like a card shark with the one-handed cut!.
- Research from 2003 indicates that William Edward White may have been the first black professional baseball player. He played in one game five years before Moses Fleetwood Walker. If your patsy guesses Walker, you could claim they're wrong and say White was first. If they say White was first then they're obviously up to speed on their baseball trivia and you should give it to them. If you want an easy way to remember, just remember that the first black player was White.
| Preceded by:
"LOCK PICKING, Part 1: The Bump Key"
| The Assassination Mind Reading Trick!
|| Followed by:|
"Use Probability to Cheat Your Friends!"