The Real Spare Bedroom Was The Friends We Made Along The Way
|The Real Spare Bedroom Was The Friends We Made Along The Way|
|Broadcast Date||September 19, 2019|
|Hosts||Brian Brushwood, Justin Robert Young|
It's the final broadcast from Brian's home podcast studio--we're moving to the new compound this week! A brief trip down memory lane. Plus, Jack Allison from JackAM is on to talk Twitter beefs made real and play the new, legally-original game "Connection Activity '19!" I've considered dick length!
This is the End
This is it, it's the last show from the BBLive Studios which have been in a spare bedroom in Brian's house for the last eleven years or so. His "safe place to be bad" as he has referred to it to develop his craft of streaming on the internet. After this show the plan was to take the BBLive studio apart and transport it to the new Modern Rogue World Headquarters location.
So of course, the best time to star reminiscing about the past is when it's going away so they talked about how Brian started streaming, and Justin became pals with Brian and they started hanging out via streaming together.
Then Brian made a really terrible CNET joke.
What's in a Name
So what are the names associated with the new location Modern Rogue World Headquarters? Diamond Club Studios? The Seven-Acre Shwood? Well if you're crazy with cash you can name it yourself https://www.scamstuff.com/products/2019-mr-fundraiser
Patreon and Twitch
You can support Night Attack through Patreon: https://patreon.com/nightattack. You'll get the preshow and the postshow in your own private RSS feed for your podcast player. Also you might get your name shouted out like ISAAC BARRY.
You can also support Night Attack on Twitch: https://twitch.tv/nightattack. Maybe you'll get your name weaved into a hilarious but only one minute story during the bits n' subz minute.
This episode's the THE BIT BOSS was JORDANDEMOSS
Jack Allison is Here
Connection Activity Game 19
It's a game suspiciously like a game show from the 70's with contributions collected from the chatrealm. Everybody gets a prompt, and if everyone who matches the player's answer gets a point. Everybody plays including Bryce and Bonnie.
- The amazing brisk Brian has a new twist on his block head magic trick, instead of breaking a cinder block on his head - he hits BLANK.
- Brian's question: DAT ASS
- Jack: VOLTRON
- Justin: A BRICK
- Bonnie: A NAIL
- Bryce: HIS NUTS
- Judicious Justin was disappointed in his new fitbit. It measures step count, it measures heart rate but I hoped it would measure BLANK.
- Justin's question: DICK SIZE
- Brian: COCK STROKES
- Jack: DAT ASS
- Bonnie: BEARD LENGTH
- Bryce: CUM AMOUNT
- Post-coitus, Georgina said "the last time I was this wet was when Bryce BLANK."
- Jack's question: CUM AN AMOUNT
- Justin: CRIED ON MY PUSSY
- Brian: RAN THAT WET T-SHIRT CONTEST
- Bonnie: DICK LENGTH
- Bryce: FORMED DICK-TRON
- The Superfriends threw a crazy party for Robin's 21st birthday. Aquaman got so drunk he passed out, when he woke up the next morning he was surprised to find Batman's batarang in his BLANK.
- Bonnie's question: UP HIS BUTT
- Brian: HIS CRUSH, GREEN LANTERN
- Justin: FISH BUTT HOLE (CONNECTION POINTS!)
- Jack: GILLS
- Bryce: GILLS
- Have you heard Podcaster Paul's new podcast? It's called "This week in BLANK."
- Bryce's question: PODCASTS
- Brian: BUNYUNS
- Justin: CUM
- Jack: MEASURING VOLTRON'S DICK
- Bonnie: JESUS
- This new restaurant has great food, but it was odd - they were serving pasta with BLANK sauce
- Brian's question: CUM
- Justin: VOLTRON
- Jack: CUM (CONNECTION POINTS!)
- Bryce: CUM (CONNECTION POINTS!)
- Bonnie: CUM (CONNECTION POINTS!)
- We couldn't make our four year old understand why our terrible dog couldn't be entered in the kennel club show. It has a head like a poodle, tail like an afghan, and short hairy legs like a BLANK
- Justin's question: BRYCE
- Brian: AWARD WINNING POLITICAL PODCAST HOST
- Bonnie: SASQUATCH VOLTRON
- Bryce: VOLTRON
- Jack: VOLTRON WHO USED LEG PIECES TO INCREASE DICK SIZE MEASUREMENT
- Bold Bonnie was searching the web one day and was in shock. She managed to find photos of Brian on a website full of celebrity BLANK
- Jack's question: CUM
- Justin: CUM (CONNECTION POINTS!)
- Brian: KNEES
- Bonnie: VOLTRON CUMSICLES (CONNECTION POINTS!)
- Bryce: HEARTHSTONE E-PEEN LEWDS
- Stupid Stu is so dumb, when his wife told him the computer needed more ram he went to BLANK.
- Bonnie's question: CANADA
- Brian: THE NIGHT ATTACK SHOW
- Justin: THE RAM STORE
- Jack: THE FREAKIN' HOOVER DAM
- Bryce: THE ZOO
Last round worth four points! Open prompt! If anyone connects with anyone they get a point!
- The amazing dumb Donald was so dumb, he actually pulled BLANK out of a hat.
- Justin: VOLTRON'S CUM
- Brian: VOLTRON
- Bryce: CUM
- Jack: CUM
- Bonnie: A HAIR
Everybody wins but Bonnie! If you have a game, send it to mail at night attack dot tv. Don't send it anywhere else that would be dumb.
You Don't Know JackAM Tour
Jack is also known for being active and confrontational on twitter, and so there was a discussion of the WGA election and "packaging."
- PrincessDagger17 thanks Bryce for his playthrough of Final Fantasy IX. Friday's on https://twitch.tv/nighattack
- AlexDMaldo's friend wants to get press credentials. http://www.mffls.com
- seanjjackson has a podcast about planet of the apes. https://www.minuteoftheapes.com/
Is it over? Nobody's really sure but in a couple of days the winter movie draft is going to start up again yaaaaay. http://draft.diamondclub.tv
What's a too-frequent name among your social circle that's odd? (Brian knows a lot of people with one eye, Justin knows a lot of Brians). How about a series on how to get the college experience without going to college (we were going to write a book, but saw a squirrel)
- Justin's area of Florida growing up used to refer to the drug ecstasy as "Beans"
- Andrew Bancroft, past guest on the show and who wrote the Bonearth Anthem ("Eight equals equals dee") has a show on Broadway.
Preshow & Aftershow
Since Night Attack is directly funded by the viewers, the preshow and aftershow videos are available to Patrons of the show ASAP and freely available 48h after release. If you're not yet a Patron of the show, then go to Patreon.com/NightAttack and pledge ANY amount!
| Preceded by:
"Extended Catwalk Universe"
| The Real Spare Bedroom Was The Friends We Made Along The Way
|| Followed by:|