There Was... An Escalation
|There Was... An Escalation|
|Broadcast Date||August 22, 2019|
|Hosts||Brian Brushwood, Justin Robert Young|
Things escalate in the Brushwood house. Well, not even in the Brushwood house! Plus, a new news game, "News6" and your (theft-y) emails to firstname.lastname@example.org. Frowning elbows!
Night Attack is performing at the Out of Bounds Festival in Austin, TX on August 27. Get tickets: https://oobfest.com/schedule/tuesday/hideout-down/830
And see Justin at Dragon*Con in Atlanta, GA on August 31!
Wouldn't you like to, uh.
So let's try and figure out what the first segment was about. It seems that
- Brian's daughter was "being a butt"
- Brian poured Dr. Pepper on his daughter
- Daughter tore Brian's shirt
- Bonnie was witness to the aftermath
- This was all at Brian's mother's house, within sight of Brian's mother.
- Bonnie took away daughter's ipad and Brian's headphone charger and tried to change Brian's hearthstone password.
- Consequently Brian spent two days sleeping at Modern Rogue World Headquarters
Was this good content to discuss on a comedy show? You be the judge.
Support the Show
News 6 Game
It's a game from Bryce. Six news stories, a very complicated setup eventually leading to a question.
- Brian picked "I'm the old guy (duh)" eventually leading to "how many weeks was a nickleback song how you remind me at #1 in 2001" Brian said 8, Justin said 5. It was 4.
- Justin picked "Buy Bonds" eventually leading to "How many novelizations of 007 films have been published". Justin said 18, Brian said 9. It was 7.
- Brian picked "A Pull Card" eventually leading to "How much did Goldman Sachs settle with the SEC from the 2008 financial crisis." Brian said $500 million, Justin said $0. It was $550 million.
- Justin picked "Like a G7" eventually leading to "Go back and forth naming G7 countries until someone gets it wrong". Justin: Japan. Brian: Germany. Justin: UK. Brian: China (wrong).
- Brian picked "I Earn Eye, Ron" eventually leading to "What is the iron isotope that has four extra neutrons." Brian said 36. Justin said 69. It was 60.
- Justin gets the last one "I know Kung-Bu" eventually leading to "Morbius the spider-man villain first appeared in the comic what year" Justin says 1989. Brian says 1971. It was 1971.
Brian wins! Send your games to mail at night attack dot tv.
- ochotonaprinceps says Mike TV's kickstarter for his second songbook is going on. http://yolo420.com/gsgbook2
- magicleftie has a twitch charity event https://twitch.tv/bretmwxyz
- captainchieflord has an album on spotify https://open.spotify.com/album/4r3TDQwsXSHWgNK6O2nUqn
Not this week.
What's a good name for a dentist that is also a DJ? (DJ Novocaine, DJ Do You Floss, DJ Groove Canal). Things people stole from college in response to Justin's tweet. (real estate sign, leather arm chairs, No Trespassing sign, Wet Floor cone, the employee of the month parking sign from a Holiday Inn which is technically just theft.) A discussion of getting into debt going to college. Everyone on the show stole when in college. Send your mail to mail at night attack dot tv.
Preshow & Aftershow
Since Night Attack is directly funded by the viewers, the preshow and aftershow videos are available to Patrons of the show ASAP and freely available 48h after release. If you're not yet a Patron of the show, then go to Patreon.com/NightAttack and pledge ANY amount!
| Preceded by:
| There Was... An Escalation
|| Followed by:|