(Redirected from User:Leon)
- One of the most active DCTVpedia editors
- Second only to DCTVpedia creator, Patrick Delahanty in terms of number of edits
- Maintains the BBpediaVideos YouTube channel.
- Supplied the pre- and aftershows for the first 152 episodes of Night Attack
- Wrote show notes and episode pages for Night Attack, NSFW, Weird Things.
- Created the "Loose Toys" video about Brian's conspiracy theory regarding Toy Story 3.
- This was the VERY FIRST video editing project he ever did... it shows.
- Designed the NSFW Skyfive art (commonly known as "Chest Boners") for the 8x8 Twit Brick that Chatrealm bought.
- Numerous Adobeshops including NSFW artwork with Justin, SMNSFW and a gif of Tom's hats.
- Gif'd Justin clapping
- Created the caricature of Justin for the official NSFW album art with Brian and Justin.
- Here's the Photoshop file for the caricature... Go crazy.
- Edited together the NSFW Funeral video for the last episode of NSFW.
- Created the @DCTVLive Twitter account that tweets every time Brian or Justin goes live.
- He handed over the keys to this account to SgtMuffin in April 2015
- Created the NSFW Show Backup YouTube channel a few days before the TWiT-run NSFW archive was deleted
- Someone in the chat after Night Attack 31 (I think) said something along the lines of "Heh, we all better download NSFW episodes while we still can." and he thought "haha... actually... that's not a terrible idea"
- Created a Bootleg Movie Draft Minute for Night Attack #44.
- Behind the scenes photo (Yes, those are pizza boxes and yard sticks)
- Created the art for the "OOOooooOOOOooo! I'm Anthony Carboni!" t-shirt
- He's in the process of uploading every Diamond Club related livestream he has to Archive.org
- Leon's real-life initials are "DC", the same as Dragon*Con and Diamond Club
- He is one of only a handful of people to own a genuine Ira Sockman portrait painted by Bonnie Brushwood. (His is green-ish)
- He was an actor in a Go Game run by Brett Rounsaville. It was awesome.
- He has four different IRC accounts for use on different devices. Many times, they're all logged in at the same time.
- He's just this guy, ya' know?
- On January 12th, 2015 he lost all credibility as "a Chatrealmer who does stuff simply because he loves it" and now he's just another corporate shill profiting from the Diamond Club Industrial Complex.
- In January 2017, he decided to take a step back from writing show notes and Night Attack related YouTube stuff
- He was the "Larry" in the 2017 SF Aunty Donna live show
- Basically he was the audience member they brought up on stage repeatedly and "killed" twice. HE WAS A PASSER-BY IN BIKIE WARS! HOW NEAT IS THAT?!