What's A Cord Mommy?
|What's A Cord Mommy?|
|Broadcast Date||March 4, 2013|
|Hosts||Brian Brushwood, Tom Merritt, Justin Robert Young, Derrick Chen|
Viewers and advertisers flocking to streaming video, HitBliss money for "free" content, US TV director against illegal downloads.
- Viewers are flocking to streaming video content — and so are advertisers. 
- YouTube’s show-me-the-money problem. 
- With HitBliss, viewers earn money for 'free' movies and TV by watching personalized ads. 
Go to Squarespace.com for your free two week trail, and use offer code: framerate3 if you decide to keep it for 10% off your first purchase on new accounts. If you sign up for the annual plan subscription you get a free domain name in addition to the 10% discount. Plans start as low as $8/month.
- Hulu's future uncertain as Disney and News Corp. reportedly discuss selling their stakes. 
- Sony 4K movie service will work with PS4, require 100GB-plus downloads. 
- Cablevision sues Viacom for forcing it to pay for channels no one wants. 
- CBS considers producing original content for streaming services. 
- Amazon Instant video scores deal with Scripps networks, for HGTV, DIY, Food Network, Travel Channel and more. 
- TMN Go launches on iOS and the web, brings HBO Go-style experience to Canadians. 
- Netflix nabs exclusive streaming rights for The Hunger Games, available in the UK and Ireland from March 3. 
- YouTube for iOS gets AirPlay-like video ‘beaming’ for smart TVs, Xbox 360 and PS3, Capture support. 
- CSeed unveils the world's largest outdoor led tv. 
- David Cross: Arrested Development on Netflix is going to redefine what TV can be. 
- Film to be distributed via games console for first time. 
- Social Studios turns your Facebook feed into a TV show. 
- The Shield is on Hulu! 
Oz the Great and Powerful premieres this week.
- British House of Cards
- Regular Show
- Top Chef
- The Walking Dead
- Silver Linings Playbook
- The Walking Dead
- House of Cards
- Game of Thrones promo
- Richard B. can't stop watching "Memorex."
- A viewer wants recommendations for logging the TV and movies they watch.
- Brian and Justin are broadcasting live from the TWiT Brickhouse.
| Preceded by:
"Nielsen To Rate The Internet"
| What's A Cord Mommy?
|| Followed by:|
"Canada Is A Myth"